TTTNE 364: We were wearing squid hats

K.C.

Hello TTTNE. Well this is the first time I went back and read the thread before, I guess that is how TTTNE is supposed to work though! ^_^ Killer Cacti winning with "a"! Now, that's just silly. As silly as squid hats. How did you guys make your avatars? I have an idea for one myself, we'll see if I am technically inclined enough to pull it off.

Also I looked at the family tree, Pebble, very nice job :P Got married while I was sleeping, it was a dream ^_^ Although I rather like my not available status (I feel like an unreleased pokemon, or something) can't stay special forever, so added self.

LOL Hey, you could always be like pikachu and never go into the pokeball :P

Hey now! The last post I saw before I typed that was #998. I don't think anyone can deny that's the time to race. Don't go trying to get me in trouble. <_<

Google Images and MS Paint are all they used from the looks of things. Juanvito might be the exception.

Cacti, still around at this time? :lol:

Oh, and you, Liar!

Hi Khaleesi!

I'm waiting for the MotoGP race and also waiting for my nail polish to dry.

What I do is go to sleep, when I wake in the middle of the night I usually check the forum :lol:

MotoGP fan? :cool4:

MotoGP?? A man would ask the meaning.

:eek:

Moto Grand Prix, the world championship for motorbike prototypes!

Three categories:

Moto3, for 250cc, 4 stroke bikes

Moto2, for 600cc, 4 stroke bikes

MotoGP, for 1000cc, 4 stroke bikes.

One World Champion so far in this season: in M3, Sandro Cortese. He won today's race and also the title, in style :)

The other two championships could be decided today: the Spaniards Marc Márquez in M2 and Jorge Lorenzo in MGP could take the titles.

I love MotoGP :P

EDIT: Meh. Moto2 race delayed due to heavy rain.

I got a few hours sleep but had to let the dog out.

KiD, I could see spending that kind of money on a mask or something essential. In your case it seems like people will just go, "What are you, some sort of zombie apocalypse survivor?" :dunno:

:lol: don't judge me, most nights my sleep is that interrupted. And I enjoy talking to you ;)

I guess a person who likes to spend all the night awake waiting for a motorbike race can't really judge you :lol:

awww I like talking to you too!

Archived