Whats up with Bronn?

Hey, just read all the books over a few months and now im able to go on the forums i didn't want to be spoiled so avoided all internet related Game of thrones stuff, so i have LOADS of catching up to do but Bronn being one of my favourite characters im just wondering if there are any theory's/hidden facts about what he get up to?

And Hello all,

Sirio aswell if anyone knows anything

Yeah the last we hear of him is Lady Stokeworth's account of Bronn defeating her husband in an open challenge, then putting her out. He is the current Lord Stokeworth, an anointed knight, has a small ruthless band of sellswords and cutthroats in his employ, and he knows Cersei tried to orchestrate his death via a dying Lord Stokeworth... There will be blood lol. :cool4:

Yeah the last we hear of him is Lady Stokeworth's account of Bronn defeating her husband in an open challenge, then putting her out. He is the current Lord Stokeworth, an anointed knight, has a small ruthless band of sellswords and cutthroats in his employ, and he knows Cersei tried to orchestrate his death via a dying Lord Stokeworth... There will be blood lol. :cool4:

I hope he is still as loyal to Tyrion as he used to be!

I hope he is still as loyal to Tyrion as he used to be!

It seems like he is... He names his son after him (as stated upthread) and explicitely tells him why he won't champion him against the mountain. Bronn is motivated by personal gain, but it seems he would help Tyrion in any situation that doesn't negate his standing or risk his life needlessly. You could say that naming his son Tyrion was just a joke, but frankly Bronn would/should know that it would draw Cersei's ire.

Ha, are you for real? Do you see the way they treat bastards in this world? Let alone a bastard conceived in the way this one was.

Most step children aren't conceived after their mother was gang raped by about 50 different men and most step fathers aren't Bronn Stokeworth. He named the boy Tyrion as a joke because he doesn't give a damn

Ha, are you for real? Do you see the way they treat bastards in this world? Let alone a bastard conceived in the way this one was.

Most step children aren't conceived after their mother was gang raped by about 50 different men and most step fathers aren't Bronn Stokeworth. He named the boy Tyrion as a joke because he doesn't give a damn

The reply was more aimed at the your definition of son, not how Bronn may or may not relate to the child.

He named the boy Tyrion as a joke because he doesn't give a damn

Just thinking about it now, there is even an element that suggests the joke was somewhat at Tyrion's expense.

It comes back to me that one of the last things Tyrion says to Bronn is something to the effect that he wouldn't sleep with Lollys for all gold in Casterly Rock. After that I wouldn't put it past Bronn to raise Lolly's bastard child, Lil' Tyrion Waters believing he was named for his real father!

I think he is named Tyrion as a direct Jab at Tyrion as others have said above. Possibly this also could be foreshadowing to Tyrion Lannister finding out he is also a bastard!

Never know...

whoa I haven't seen that connection yet, whether or not that theory (A+J=T) is correct, good catch.

Bronn is getting ready to become a major pain to Cersei. House Baratheon is the overlord to house Stokeworth, but I don't know if Bronn will be so willing to bend the knee to the boy king. Seeing as how his mother just tried to have Bronn killed.

Archived