Getting major lag on this forum

total1402

Whenever I try typing something the screen will occasionally freeze and the text I'am writing won't show up. It then stays like this for a few minutes. When I continue typing the error repeats itself. This really makes writing even a few lines unbearable and time consuming. Refreshing doesn't seem to help andnor does going to another webpage I have open (which has no such lag). Do you have any idea what this problem is? I don't have this issue on other forums or on the web; not to that degree.

I've seen this happen on occasion with Flash on a page, and there *is* a Flash ad to the left. Try temporarily disabling Flash and see whether the lag still happens? That'd at least help determine whether or not Flash is the problem for you. If not, at least you eliminate one possibility as the cause.

I've seen this happen on occasion with Flash on a page, and there *is* a Flash ad to the left. Try temporarily disabling Flash and see whether the lag still happens? That'd at least help determine whether or not Flash is the problem for you. If not, at least you eliminate one possibility as the cause.

How do I eliminate the flash?

Archived