Mafia 96.5

House Targaryen

I think it's more likely that. And From your PoV, Swann is 100% scum, so I really doubt You are innocent here.

No. I have managed to ome up with a scheme when there are two 1 and 1 evils, getting each others kills when one dies.

And I was always wrong on reads, and Stackspear is innocent, so I put it in his hands.

Sorry, if I am ruining the thrill of the game.

You are right. I know Swann to be quilty.

I just apparently need to be told that I know it, and have a few hours to think it over.

I just wonder now why not days or years. (Audience does too, I bet)

*Nevermind this part as well*

You have to deal with a sea ocean alternative universe of stupidity from my part and I am very very sorry for it. I can not sleep over this game (just through this game). Sorry.

And I was making fun of your earlier math. So I am just paid back by any sort of gods you prefer.

Well, I only wanted to convince Swann that I was right, not actually do something correctly( it was obv the chances of me being evil were smaller than the other's, but I was too lazy to calculate correctly, so I just added random numbers.)

Except Stackspear's

The Vigil

This time Targaryen would be ready. He was tired of leaving the job of hunting for evil to the rest of the prisoners. Clearly, they weren't up to it. No wonder they were so eager to go back to bed and sleep.

Well, let them sleep. he thought, pityingly. In the meantime, he would apprehend the miscreants and murderers himself. Wherever they might be hiding. When he was done with them, they would surely regret the day they had been born. Or at any rate, regret the day that Targaryen had been born.

Targaryen armed himself with a short, sharp sword, and began to stalk like a ghost through the bowels of the ship. Where fiends and monsters lurked, he would discover them. Wherever evil could be found, he would root it out. He smiled grimly as he envisioned the fate of those who would harm the people under his protection.

After a few hours, his careful explorations brought him to the ship's mess. There were still no sign of any killers on the ship. Well, no doubt they anticipated my intervention and fled, he reasoned, modestly. A subtler plan is needed.

Killers surely had to eat and drink like other men. Targaryen stretched himself down to lie hidden behind some barrels of fresh water. If I cannot find the killers, I will let them find me. It was only a matter of time before the killers came into this room, looking for water, supplies, or weapons. Then Targaryen would surprise them, and righteous combat would be joined.

He wondered, dozily, why it had taken him so long to think of such a brilliant plan. I've always done my best thinking after midnight, he told himself.

He settled down on the hard wooden floor, sword at hand by his side. Here he would wait. The killers would not know what had befallen them until it was far too late. Far, far too late.

Targaryen yawned, softly, and shifted his position slightly. The floor really was surprisingly comfortable.

The waves crashed gently and rhythmically on the ship's bull.

The night was dark, and full of.... Targaryen yawned. Full of something. He closed his eyes briefly, the better to hear any footsteps outside.

He waited.

Targaryen woke with a start. Sunlight was streaming through the windows. Oh ... he thought, confused. Is it morning already? It seemed that constant, unstinting vigilance was harder than he had assumed. He wondered gloomily who had died tonight.

But everyone is still alive!

Oh, by the way, remember how you can reveal your alts in the morning scene? Yeah? Looks like somebody has.

House Estermont is A Free Shadow

It's day 5...

I am a healer. I healed Estermont so he could use his find today. On nights one and two I healed Vance. If I heal once and I cure then I lose my power, so if you tried to kill Estermont then I can't heal anymore :(

ETA: I mean on night one I heal Vance, but on night two Estermont.

He would have definitely gotten a PM from the mods about that. But now he acts "I only found this out on the thread, so I claim now".

Okay, so the game is pretty much over, and yes, I'm evil. So is somebody else, of course.

I'm FM. I'm Grandison's partner. I killed Celtigar on night 2, so Mallister is on the SK and I targeted Reyne on night 3, so Vance wasn't me either. Night 4 was just too fast, so I missed it. I was never around to send an action in.

I'm not a healer either, but I did save Estermont on night 2. I'm a jailer, so a healer-guard.

I can't win this anymore, but I'd rather Reyne didn't either, frankly (Reyne is the SK, that's why he didn't die on night 3 -SK are bulletproof-, all other players have revealed their roles).

Hence, I make you this offering. If you vote for night rather than lynching me, you have my word of honor I'll target Reyne tonight. Maybe he's bulletproof forever and he won't die or maybe's only bulletproof one night and he will. I imagine Reyne will target me, but even if he targets an innocent we'll be in the same situation tomorrow. If I target an innocent then Reyne will win anyway, because he's bulletproof and I'm not.

If I'm wrong about Reyne and the SK is Estermont or Stackspear... well, then they've won, but they've pretty much won anyway.

However, if you go to night you have a chance. There can be a cross-kill or maybe I'll die tonight and Reyne won't and you can lynch him tomorrow.

Up to you, Stackspear.

Okay, so the game is pretty much over, and yes, I'm evil. So is somebody else, of course.

I'm FM. I'm Grandison's partner. I killed Celtigar on night 2, so Mallister is on the SK and I targeted Reyne on night 3, so Vance wasn't me either. Night 4 was just too fast, so I missed it. I was never around to send an action in.

I'm not a healer either, but I did save Estermont on night 2. I'm a jailer, so a healer-guard.

I can't win this anymore, but I'd rather Reyne didn't either, frankly (Reyne is the SK, that's why he didn't die on night 3 -SK are bulletproof-, all other players have revealed their roles).

Hence, I make you this offering. If you vote for night rather than lynching me, you have my word of honor I'll target Reyne tonight. Maybe he's bulletproof forever and he won't die or maybe's only bulletproof one night and he will. I imagine Reyne will target me, but even if he targets an innocent we'll be in the same situation tomorrow. If I target an innocent then Reyne will win anyway, because he's bulletproof and I'm not.

If I'm wrong about Reyne and the SK is Estermont or Stackspear... well, then they've won, but they've pretty much won anyway.

However, if you go to night you have a chance. There can be a cross-kill or maybe I'll die tonight and Reyne won't and you can lynch him tomorrow.

Up to you, Stackspear.

OK. You do realize this is not fair-play. Innocents have no chance whatsoever to win the game. Yes, I am a BP SK. Full BP. And a SK win is so rare you won't see it. So yes, i think I deserve the win more than you.

ETA: You have to choose between me and Swann. And come on, how many times does a SK win? Innocents can't win, since I'm killing Stackspear tonight. And guess what: I helped you by killing Mallister and Vance. I really thought they were evil and acted like a vig.

Archived