Mafia 96.5

House Targaryen

If Swann kills no one, we will vote with him against Reyne tomorrow, no? :D

I'll target Reyne because I want him to die (and because I gave my word). If he's bulletproof it will pretty much amount to killing no one.

Reyne doesn't want me to win either, so he might target me rather than Stackspear. If he does just vote him off tomorrow.

Tomorrow it will be you, me and Swann. You will choose who wins. I think I deserve it, but your choice

Why do you think you deserve it? You were extremely overpowered. Full immunity to night-kills? A role reveal nicely lined up for you by the mods? Finders thought you were innocent? Come on!

Why do you think you deserve it? You were extremely overpowered. Full immunity to night-kills? A role reveal nicely lined up for you by the mods? Finders thought you were innocent? Come on!

Still I had smaller chances than you to win the game. SK always has Small chances

ETA: Because it worked as I planned( be investigated, role reveal, I caught both of you on D1)

Vote Count #1

It is day 4.

4 players remain: Estermont, Reyne, Stackspear, Swann

3 votes are needed for a conviction, 2 votes are needed to go to night.

2 votes for night (Stackspear, Reyne)

1 vote for Swann (Estermount?\\)

1 vote reyne (Swan)

... it's night!

It is somthing like that

The Pact

"Good game, Estermont." offered Reyne. "You were a good SK. But Swann is obviously a killer."

"Shut up!" said Estermont, twitching. "This just feels like ridicule."

"I confess", sobbed Swann, pitifully. "I am a killer. But ... please, don't hurt me. I want to help..."

"I'm a killer too!" admitted Reyne, brightly. "But I think I deserve to win more than Swann."

"But your role was so overpowered", sulked Swann, inaccurately. "Doesn't anybody want to vote for Reyne?"

Stackspear shrugged. Going to night still sounded like a fun way to annoy the mods...

It's night...

Archived