TTTNE 370 - A naked man has few secrets. A flayed man has none. (House Bolton Theme)

King Euron Swagjoy

I listened it probably a few hundred times and still loving it. Movie is going to be great, no doubt about that. Shame that it will take place on so little part of book, it will be until troll incident IIRC.

No, I believe it ends before they enter Mirkwood.

I thought that was the plan when it was first planned as two parts, but changed after it became a trilogy.

Oh, but if you look closely at the trailer you can see the troll-incident, the goblin mountain, the wargs.

EDIT: I just remembered someone telling me it ends before/after the Eagle-rescue.

Oh, but if you look closely at the trailer you can see the troll-incident, the goblin mountain, the wargs.

EDIT: I just remembered someone telling me it ends before/after the Eagle-rescue.

I hope you are right, because movie ending with troll incident would suck since it would be too short :lol:

It's a trilogy now???

It has been a while since announcement.

I hope you are right, because movie ending with troll incident would suck since it would be too short :lol:

I'm sure, just look at

. At 2.04 you can see Thorin in the treetops, probably waiting for the Eagles. Also Gollum is in the first movie, so they have to get through the mountains.

How is it, that a 300 page book gets adapted in three 2 and a half (if not more) hour movies?

They'll be showing what Gandalf was doing when he was away, and I just read they'll be showing some of Gollum's travels aswell... Other than that they'll be showing the Battle of the Five Armies in its entirety, as opposed to one or two pages in the book.

Archived