Alys Karstark?

liefde

I have a gut feeling that she might have a bigger role to play in the last two books, but we'll see! I honestly think I'm not exotic/sexy/old enough to play a Sand Snake, but thank you for suggesting it! :)

I'd be available to film from next year onwards at this stage, so I guess that would be season 5?

Fishing for compliments? :cool4: Anyway, you should rather ask yourself whether can you be confident and badass enough; sex appeal isn't the Sand Snakes' most important quality.

As for other young women in the story, who haven't yet appeared on the screen... I think that sooner or later we're going to see Mya Stone (we haven't yet, am I right?). Myranda Royce exchanged only a few sentences with Sansa, but could become a bigger character in the next book (or not).

Fishing for compliments? :cool4: Anyway, you should rather ask yourself whether can you be confident and badass enough; sex appeal isn't the Sand Snakes' most important quality.

As for other young women in the story, who haven't yet appeared on the screen... I think that sooner or later we're going to see Mya Stone (we haven't yet, am I right?). Myranda Royce exchanged only a few sentences with Sansa, but could become a bigger character in the next book (or not).

I like to think that I can play confident and badass, but I have a pretty round face, so I still manage to come across as 'cute' a lot of the time, haha. When you suggested a Sand Snake, were you thinking of Nymeria? She seems to be the only one that I would even come close to fitting: 'Nymeria is twenty-five years old, slim and slender as a willow, with straight black hair, worn in a long braid which pulls back from a widow's peak. She has dark eyes, high cheekbones, full lips and pale white skin.'

I actually think that I am physically more like Myranda Royce, but I just assumed that if she was in the series, she'd be introduced in the third season.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd say go for it. And I join the train of people who think you look the part.

Thank you! I'm just wondering which season everyone thinks she will have her first appearance in. I always assumed season 5, but I'm not sure now...

Season 5 is what I'm assuming as well. In any case, if Alys Karstark is going to appear in the series at all, they could just as well give her slightly more important role than in the books, just to use the fact that they made the effort to have her there in the first place.

Good luck! I'd love to get cast as Val, but it's a big role so I can see them choosing a more famous actress; I'd love otherwise Tyene, or if they condense some spearwives role into one; here's some pix: http://www.facebook....=1&l=7835c80964

more pix at this post: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/83023-help-list-new-female-characters-as-of-asos-pt-ii/page__st__40#entry4225112

and some rushes of mine are uploaded on the first post of one of my thread:

http://asoiaf.wester...-of-asos-pt-ii/

what do you guys think?

And OP good luck - in advance since you won't try before a year thar's it? Enjoy yourself shooting that miniseries ;)

• 11 months later...

Archived