Gendry and Arya, Lord and Lady of Storm's End

House Baratheon was founded bye a bastard, believed to be Aegon the conquerors bastard brother.

He slew the last storm king Argilac, took upon King Argilac Durrendons Sigil of the Black stag on gold. And took upon Argilac Durrendons Words ours if the fury.

Gendry i hope will take upon the Bull as his sigil and hopefully original house words.

Establish a kickass house with true honor. I hope xP

As time and events repeat themselves, House Baratheon will be established from a bastard who wont take on the words and sigil of a strangers household. its like ramsay snow slaying the king of the north and taking the direwolf as his sigil with the words winter is coming for house bolton

ps Robert laughed and joked because he did not acknowledge Edric, it was Varys sending him gifts etc. he was just another bastard that king bobbo gave no shit about

I don't really care for him, hes too full of himself and its a Lil sad he thought his father gave a shit, and now he's been sent to the free cities dressed in his silks. I would prefer ser Gendry, he fights with the common people and he might fight in the war to come. His great-grandmother was a Targ and house baratheon was rebuilt by a Targ bastard why not its not impossible.

I can see either Gendry or Edric being unimportant to the rest of the story. Edric was written out entirely of the show. Taking into account that the showrunners know how everything pans out, it reasons that Edric Storms role is either over, or able to be performed by Gendry

I don't really care for him, hes too full of himself and its a Lil sad he thought his father gave a shit, and now he's been sent to the free cities dressed in his silks. I would prefer ser Gendry, he fights with the common people and he might fight in the war to come. His great-grandmother was a Targ and house baratheon was rebuilt by a Targ bastard why not its not impossible.

I agree with you read my post xp Orys Baratheon was a bastard as i said, Aegon's bastard brother. He seized the storm kings sigil and house words as his own. The black stag on Gold, Ours is the Fury are the words and sigil of house Durrendon. Orys Slew the Last storm King and took upon House Durrendons house and words as his own. I Hope Gendry another bastard takes upon the Bull for his sigil, takes new words and establish the house that was ment to be, wether it is named Baratheon or a new name. I support Gendry and support what you have said.

I can see either Gendry or Edric being unimportant to the rest of the story. Edric was written out entirely of the show. Taking into account that the showrunners know how everything pans out, it reasons that Edric Storms role is either over, or able to be performed by Gendry

yes i believe the tv show will focus on Gendry. Edric < fuck him, fuck him in his ass i dont care. Gendry ftw

Arya will die after causing a shit load of bloodshed.. at least i hope.

I dont see her marrying off and running a holdfast or any of that crap.

A northern hero sung in tales such as Nymeria of Dorne.

I didn't read the entire thread, so let me just address 3 things and I'll be out of here.

1. Why do most people totally forget Edric Storm, the ONLY acknowledged bastard of King Robert? Is it because he doesn't fit in your "Gendry+Arya become rulers of *insert a name here*" wet dream? Edric is also the only bastard with a noble mother.

2. Do you really think that ASOIAF is the type of story where everyone marries in the end and then lives happily ever after? Especially Arya?

3. Arya sees Gendry as a surrogate brother, a stand-in for Jon Snow, the closest of her siblings.

Oh, and I'm sorry, but the comparison between Gendry and Orys Baratheon is simply ridiculous. The only thing they have in common is the fact that they are both bastards.

I didn't read the entire thread, so let me just address 3 things and I'll be out of here.

1. Why do most people totally forget Edric Storm, the ONLY acknowledged bastard of King Robert? Is it because he doesn't fit in your "Gendry+Arya become rulers of *insert a name here*" wet dream? Edric is also the only bastard with a noble mother.

2. Do you really think that ASOIAF is the type of story where everyone marries in the end and then lives happily ever after? Especially Arya?

3. Arya sees Gendry as a surrogate brother, a stand-in for Jon Snow, the closest of her siblings.

Oh, and I'm sorry, but the comparison between Gendry and Orys Baratheon is simply ridiculous. The only thing they have in common is the fact that they are both bastards.

read the thread, page 2- 3 atleast.

not just him being a bastard, i didnt mention orys experience with the storms queen. I have my own personal hope of him reestablishing the his line. But a man with the mind to do the right thing.

Acknowledged doesnt mean legitimised and what do you think is going to happen Dany or whomever sits the throne is gonna say bring me Roberts only acknowledged bastard so I can legitimise him and he can end up challenging my kids for the throne someday? I think not, I said Gendry not because I think he and Arya are meant to be but I prefer him to some piss ant sitting somewhere across the narrow sea thinking he's entitled to something because his mother was a lady and father King. Roberts Reign is over and I don't see anyone but stannis legitimising that boy and he hasn't done that because he realised he could be a threat to his own child. It would be nice to reward Gendry SE for great deeds without even knowing who he is than someone who has done nothing to earn it.

Acknowledged doesnt mean legitimised and what do you think is going to happen Dany or whomever sits the throne is gonna say bring me Roberts only acknowledged bastard so I can legitimise him and he can end up challenging my kids for the throne someday? I think not, I said Gendry not because I think he and Arya are meant to be but I prefer him to some piss ant sitting somewhere across the narrow sea thinking he's entitled to something because his mother was a lady and father King. Roberts Reign is over and I don't see anyone but stannis legitimising that boy and he hasn't done that because he realised he could be a threat to his own child. It would be nice to reward Gendry SE for great deeds without even knowing who he is than someone who has done nothing to earn it.

Agreed. The usurpers reign is over. All i hope for is the Baratheons to be wiped out. Start over fresh and properly. Stannis is a childish hypocrite. A good act does not wash out the bad, nor the good. Hypocrite. He stands in all self proclaimed nobility. Maybe my balls just tingle too much for Gendry to establish the bull baratheons. but eh. im close to 2 bottles of wine down. forgive me folks

Becoming a Lord Paramount requires training. Gendry may not even be able to read and has no training, placing him in such a position would be a disaster. Gendry has not inherited the typical Baratheon personality either and has no connection to the Stormlands. Edric has the charm and charims of his father. He is educated, is beloved and is of noble birth on both sides. What great deeds has Gendry done to deserve Storm's End?

Archived