[ASOS Spoilers] Do you guys think that...

Darkstar For King

The non-book readers will predict the Red Wedding?

They pretty much know that Robb is in shit and that the Freys will try and retaliate. Not to mention that the game changing episodes happen on the 9th (Ned's death, Blackwater) so I'm pretty sure that they won't think the wedding would go smoothly.

It's actually a good thing they didn't show the vision of the RW in the (failed) HoTU scene as that would be so much more obvious than in the books. Grey Wind might also be a bit more obvious if they include that.

What do you think?

Much like with Ned Stark's death, I don't many will predict it purely because they will have found out that it will happen before through just merely searching 'game of thrones' on the internet or reading a youtube comment or twitter trends ect..they will be bombarded with trolls in the next couple of weeks trying to spoil it.

Also I believe if the discerning fans have managed to overcome the bile of the trolls that they should probably figure it out due to the format the series has taken so far and the interviews that D&D have given. D&D have been constantly banging on about a monumentous scene that will shock the viewers in the forthcoming series and as the episode approaches they should probably put two and two together as no other characters appear in imminent danger apart from Robb and the Northmen. Also added to this is the fact that in every series the 9th episode has been the one where 'shit hits the fan' ie. Blackwater and Ned's execution - they should be expecting fireworks from this episode and they'll get it with the episode entitled 'The Rains of Castamere'.

They definitely know something's up, I only hope it's set up in such a way as to make it a surprise when the time comes, or as much as possible.

They may be expecting it entirely UP UNTIL the point of the arrival at the Twins, but if done convincingly, the show could make them feel relieved that Walder Frey forgives them, and when they're least expecting it, BAM! :devil:

The non-book readers will predict the Red Wedding?

The worldwide web is dark and full of spoilers, so some non-readers maybe already have the gut-wrenching feeling that a

major character death

is coming to bomb their TV screen. It's been talked about in so many interviews and many people also leave spoilery comments everywhere. The rest of the non-book readers probably have no idea what the Red Wedding means. Since there will be a few wedding that's going to happen, they might wonder which wedding is the red, the gold, or the purple.

I knew Robb was in serious danger the moment Cat's dumb-ass let Jamie go. It was just a matter of counting the chapters down from that moment on.The Red Wedding was as good a time as any seeing as the Lannister's, Frey's, Karstarks, Stannis, The Iron-born, etc. Would gladly betray/kill Robb at that point. The only shocker for me was Greywind which still pisses me off. I think in the series Greywind might take a few Frey's with him for some measure of closure. It would have also made more sense in the book seeing as he can sense people's intentions.

People have to know something's up, unless they manage to avoid all reviews, interviews, media chatter, comments on internets, etc. The fact that "Red Wedding" is met with D&D stonewalling says something's going to happen.

I'm a little concerned about this too with all those videos and articles about season 3 floating around practically shouting it out. I guess in the end it doesn't really matter. But what I think will happen, as in the books, is that all will seem well after Edmure agrees to marry a Frey. Maybe the show will kill doubts early on with that agreement.

Archived