TWOW spoilers: Could Arriane be held hostage?

total1402

Not her fault? lol, she did it.

Queen of Thornes poisoned Joff. The ladies of the age had no choice in who they married (if you didn't already know that). Renly, Joff, and Tommen were all brokered by Mace. The Queen of Thornes wanted nothing to do with it and Little Finger let us know Marg had no real interest in being a queen.

I agree with KHTarg (wow, this is becoming a habbit) the common people didn't know. But Faegon knows since he has Varys to supply him with info. Anyway it will not be relevant, Faegon would be mad to marry Margaery, who'll have the Faith against her when she loses her trial. And Faegon wants the Faith needs the Faith to counter dragons.

No one said the common people knew (at least I didn't). I said it was known. Cersei knew, Stannis knew, Little Finger knew, and I have no doubt the Tyrells knew. I'm sure there were others smart enough to pick up on the situation.

No one said the common people knew (at least I didn't). I said it was known. Cersei knew, Stannis knew, Little Finger knew, and I have no doubt the Tyrells knew. I'm sure there were others smart enough to pick up on the situation.

The fact of the matter is that many common people believe that Renly consummated the marriage, and may have actually did it.

Queen of Thornes poisoned Joff. The ladies of the age had no choice in who they married (if you didn't already know that). Renly, Joff, and Tommen were all brokered by Mace. The Queen of Thornes wanted nothing to do with it and Little Finger let us know Marg had no real interest in being a queen.

I'm not saying she was the mastermind, but in the end the only way to make sure Joff got poisoned and Marg didn't was for her to put it in there herself.

If he is Aegon I think marriage is out of the question he would be her first cousin distant relations as far as Targs are concerned but for the Dornish I would think this would be more taboo.

Archived