[Book Spoilers] Red Priests meet

Winterz

In the

video, when we're being introduced to Thoros of Myr, there is a clip of him showing his resurrection effects on Beric to Melisande, which seems to surprise her.

Now I don't recall Mel ever meeting Thoros in the books but the premise of two badass Red Priests meeting and plotting to each other strike me as joyful.

Anyway, what I wanted to ask is, what do you think the Show intends to do with this plotline?

EDIT: Read next post before posting.

• 2 weeks later...

Good video catch!

Someone in another thread suggested that Melisandre's plot line would be changed to bring her into contact with Gendry (instead of going after Edric Storm). Remember her beach-side discussion with Stannis in episode 3? He asks for another son and she responds that his fires burn too low -- but cryptically mentions that there are others with his blood in their veins.

I'm inclined to believe that this change will happen. Perhaps a secondary result will be that she learns from Thoros how to give the breath of fire. Those who believe that *MAJOR BOOK 5 SPOILER*

Jon dies in book 5 but will be brought back to life by Melisandre in book 6

might have fun with this idea.

Well during the time that took this thread to be accepted, loads of other topics have opened about this same subject.

Unfortunately, I think this one should probably be locked.

Thanks for your view Neeps but again, you should probably take it to the other older threads about it. By the way, you don't need the spoilers tag when it's confirmed in the thread title ;)

Archived