what will happen with ko jhaqo and daenerys ?

davybyrne95

I think that what is going to happen is that: Drogon is going to fly away and show the Dothraki that Dany still has not mastered her dragons yet. But Drogon will not fly far, so the Dothraki will not want to hurt Dany because it may piss Drogon off. So they take her captive, but do not mistreat her, and take her back to Vaes Dothrak. Dany will get a lot of interaction with the Dothraki and maybe win them over with Drogon's help. Tyrion, and Jorah will go and rescue her if she needs it.

I think that what is going to happen is that: Drogon is going to fly away and show the Dothraki that Dany still has not mastered her dragons yet. But Drogon will not fly far, so the Dothraki will not want to hurt Dany because it may piss Drogon off. So they take her captive, but do not mistreat her, and take her back to Vaes Dothrak. Dany will get a lot of interaction with the Dothraki and maybe win them over with Drogon's help. Tyrion, and Jorah will go and rescue her if she needs it.

Even if they take Dany captive, Drogon will kill them.

I have to disagree. GRRM has only two novels to conclude ASOIAF so Winds must have a precise objective ie alert the South and those Northen Lords who are unaware about the White walker threat and bring Dany and her army to Westeros to press her claim and or aid the North. To achieve this he won't have the luxury of the slow character development seen in Dance regarding Dany at least. Its already been established that Drogon had made his nest near the grass sea and has been preying on the sheep and horses in and around the Dothraki domains. I believe her control of Drogon will place her in a position of power and her first two or three chapters will see her secure their allegiance and ultimately becoming the first great Khaleesi (Khal of Khals) then moving against the amassed armies of Essos. Once conquered the slaves which comprise 90% of the population will rise up and declare her queen or Empress and thats more or less how Essos should possibly be won. Dont forget that the Maester of the Citadel Sam spoke to is on his way to her, or that the Valeryion bastard Cersei named Admiral of the fleet absconded with the entire Westerosi flotilla, my money is on him going to join Dany since House Valeryion and Targaryan have long been allied. This should also throw a kink in Aeron's plans as he believes he holds an advantage because of the ships he brings.

Archived