Jon Kills Melisandre to make Lightbringer?

GramWalk12

I'm not a Mel fan so I'd be happy to see it just to get rid of her. But I don't think the love is there, to me there doesn't seem to be anyone in this story that mirrors the first AA enough to be AAR.

The point of the story of Azor Ahai and Nissa Nissa wasn't that he killed a woman, but that he sacrificed her even though he loved her 'best of all that is in this world'.

I can't really see this being the way Jon feels about Melisandre.

The point of the story of Azor Ahai and Nissa Nissa wasn't that he killed a woman, but that he sacrificed her even though he loved her 'best of all that is in this world'.

I can't really see this being the way Jon feels about Melisandre.

Exactly

I hesitate to say this for fear of hate mail, but I think something will happen to Stannis and she will realize she's been too narrow focused all this time, and since she is probably a POV now we'll get a first hand look at it.

I'm not convinced that the process needs to be repeated, the sword was already made and I don't recall any mention of it being destroyed. Jon won't kill a woman either, he has too much of Ned Stark in him to do it.

Dont forget this is a 8000 years old story.

At first it might be; he stabbed a women through the heart.

Then 8000years later: he called for his wife, Nissa Nissa, and asked her to bare her breast. He drove his sword into her breast, her soul combining with the steel of the sword, creating Lightbringer.

hell, we cant ever remember what happened on Earth 3000 years ago, 8000years is long enough to let people romance the story.

I'm not convinced that the process needs to be repeated, the sword was already made and I don't recall any mention of it being destroyed. Jon won't kill a woman either, he has too much of Ned Stark in him to do it.

I wondered about that too, they keep saying the hero will appear wielding Lightbringer, not that he'll have to retrace AA's path step by step.

I only think AA can come down to 2 people, Stannis or Jon.

For Stannis I could see this happening going through the heart of Mel, or shireen.

For Jon I could see this happening if Mel tries to revive him 2, the 3rd try Val does her thing awakening Jon and Jon stbbing her through the heart. Jon will fall in love with Val while he is being nusred back to health, warged into Ghost. Ghost and VAL alreay get along.

If the process does need to be repeated, which I don't think it does, it would actually give more evidence to the whole Jamie is AA theory.

Then that would make Cersie Nissa Nissa... someone else who could use a good stabbing

Then that would make Cersie Nissa Nissa... someone else who could use a good stabbing

Haha yes definitely. The rest of the story is that he stabbed a lion before Nissa Nissa, could be Tyrion but I hope it doesn't happen. And having Stannis be AA after everybody and their mama think it can't possibly be him would be kinda cool since I'm a huge Stannis fan.

Haha yes definitely. The rest of the story is that he stabbed a lion before Nissa Nissa, could be Tyrion but I hope it doesn't happen. And having Stannis be AA after everybody and their mama think it can't possibly be him would be kinda cool since I'm a huge Stannis fan.

And welcome btw

Archived