Jon Kills Melisandre to make Lightbringer?

GramWalk12

I always thought Lightbringer was the dragons - sacrifice a loved one to forge/create them. Lightbringer was forged from a meteor that fell from the skies and according to the dothraki the dragons came from a second moon. Lightbringer was supposed to burn in battle - what burns more than a dragon?

Lightbringer was forged from a meteor that fell from the skies and according to the dothraki the dragons came from a second moon.

You're thinking of the Dayne's ancestral blade Dawn, and it was Doreah, a Lysene, who told the story about the moon. The Moon is the wife of the Sun. It is known.

I always thought Lightbringer was the dragons - sacrifice a loved one to forge/create them. Lightbringer was forged from a meteor that fell from the skies and according to the dothraki the dragons came from a second moon. Lightbringer was supposed to burn in battle - what burns more than a dragon?

So Dany=AA Drogo=Nissa Nissa Lightbringer=Drogon, Rhaegal, Viseron?

I could see that.

These AA theories really go hard. But does this process really need to be repeated, especially the Nissa Nissa thing. For instance a Victarion theory I've read made the point that he killed his wife with his hands which is now a crazy black fire hand. Its sorta like AA's sword killed NN, the object of what killed them became the prophesied weapon itself. Not that I subscribe to the theory, it's just that Martin's writing is so descriptive that anything can be seen as a fulfillment of prophecy. I'm still under the assumption the sword is Dawn. But that's why I love this series, there's just so much to discuss

Haha yes definitely. The rest of the story is that he stabbed a lion before Nissa Nissa, could be Tyrion but I hope it doesn't happen. And having Stannis be AA after everybody and their mama think it can't possibly be him would be kinda cool since I'm a huge Stannis fan.

your lion stabbing mention made me think , maybe Jaime will stab Cersei , but he isnt really in love with her anymore , so that makes Brienne the actual Nissa Nissa

Archived