[Book Spoilers] Jaime bath confession need insite from those that read the books

NickyM

Ok, so I bought the books after watching the Kissed by fire episode and when I read the chapter in the book I realized there was a part that was not added in the scene. Jaime actually confessed a lot more then why he killed the mad king:

Jaime: "You out to be pleased. I've lost the hand I killed the king with. The hand that flung the Stark boy from the tower. The hand I'd slide between my sister's thighs to make her wet."

So not only did he admit to shoving Bran out the window, but also sleeping/kind of with his sister.

Is this ever brought up again in the books, by Brienne, I didn't see any other mention of it, and I don't think that him Pushing Bran is even common knowldge. Bran doesn't even remember that Jaime did it and I think the assignation attempt was Jofferey's doing and had nothing to do with what Bran did or didn't remember. Hoping for some clearification here.

I thought it might be too contraversial to just add to the questions thread.

He confesses all of that in the Riverrun dungeon to Catelyn, Brienne was just outside the door, and probably heard.

ETA, there's no reason to label the thread as book spoilers here, btw. This is the General Book Forum, it's assumed if you're posting here you've either read all the books or you don't care about getting spoiled about them.

Archived