Crackpot Jon = icedragon

TheGreatGlover

Firstly, forgive me if this has been posted before, the search filter isnt functioning...

I was thinking about summers vision of the dragon coming from Winterfell, i remember reading about the possibility of a dagon coming from the crypts however i was thinking if possibly it is referring to the ressurection of Jon Snow and the reveal of R+L...

Jon's rebirth could take in Winterfell after Stannis and the northerners get rid of the Freys/Bolton, then after Davos returns with Rickon, he becomes Lord of Winterfell and demands that Jons body be returned to Winterfell. Mellisandre travels with Jon and the resurection takes place. This could be a good point to introduce Howland Reed to the narrative to pledge fielty to Rickon as he would be (in the north's eyes) the last living Stark.

Jon is now resurected and discovers he is half targ...he is the dragon reborn from winterfell...

It was just a quick thought that gathered more substance as i was writing...

I don't think Jon's resurrection is necessary for him to be the ice dragon.

He has been the ice dragon all along, simply because he is half stark/targ. Knowing that/not knowing that/being resurrected doesnt change it.

I think Summer's vision was smoke and fire through a wolfs eyes, coming from a burning Winterfell.

Firstly, forgive me if this has been posted before, the search filter isnt functioning...

I was thinking about summers vision of the dragon coming from Winterfell, i remember reading about the possibility of a dagon coming from the crypts however i was thinking if possibly it is referring to the ressurection of Jon Snow and the reveal of R+L...

Jon's rebirth could take in Winterfell after Stannis and the northerners get rid of the Freys/Bolton, then after Davos returns with Rickon, he becomes Lord of Winterfell and demands that Jons body be returned to Winterfell. Mellisandre travels with Jon and the resurection takes place. This could be a good point to introduce Howland Reed to the narrative to pledge fielty to Rickon as he would be (in the north's eyes) the last living Stark.

Jon is now resurected and discovers he is half targ...he is the dragon reborn from winterfell...

It was just a quick thought that gathered more substance as i was writing...

Here's a thread started by Apple Martini titled "An Ice Dragon Named Jon: A Crackpot Thread". Link here.

Yes if the theory is true then he will obviously have stark/targ blood, i do not believe there is a dragon in winterfell (some threads have discussed it with an egg where lyanna is buried) however my idea was just how it could play out linking with Summer's vision.

Archived