boltons

The Reaper

Actually I'm pretty sure Roose will die first. Ramsay's the truly evil one and those.. always survive for the most part that is. I'm sure GRRM won't kill him in a way as pleasant as we want it to be.

I would like to see Roose die first, that way we could see the absolute craziness of Ramsey without any boundaries. In all likelihood it will probably happen the other way around, with Ramsey being killed somehow, Roose being defeated but escaping, and Stannis/Stark loyalists getting control of Winterfell.

Ramsay and Roose are completelly different kind of "evil". Ramsay is a simple-minded mad sadist, while Roose is smart and... emotionless. Roose is not truly "evil", he just does not care. Kill his lord to ascend? "Whatever". His bastard kills his trueborn? "I guess I need a new heir." I think Ramsay will die soon, he is too reckless. Roose might even be able to escape into exile but I don't think it's likely

I think that Roose will subtly leave Winterfell during some losing battle and let his brave warriors and bastard heroically fall.

I think that, apparently like most who have posted that Ramsay does son and roose lives. I think he'd make a splendid Hand for Cersei.

My personal theory about Bolton/Other connections is that boltons are descended from a wildling/white walker half breed and that is why they have blue eyes when most of the north has grey. Maybe ghost grey is a mix of grey and the blue of the others?

Also they seem to like tearing people apart kind of like the wights did in that scene with the horse, if I recall correctly

Actually I'm pretty sure Roose will die first. Ramsay's the truly evil one and those.. always survive for the most part that is. I'm sure GRRM won't kill him in a way as pleasant as we want it to be.

Joffrey begs to differ

Archived