Crackpot Brandon Stark's Bastard

The Black Hawk

Alright we all know that Brandon Stark slept with Lady Dustin and from her physical descripation that she is 34 and has wrinkles realizing that that many female characters wrinkle when giving birth. So she had a bastard by Brandon. She gave birth to it as there is no mention when she married Lord Dustin so she could of have been pregant. Her father makes her leave it in Ryswell so it does not cause friction between her husband and her. Now toward to the North now all Starks are dead to everyone. She might crown her child as King In The North and Lord of Winterfell as the last Stark.

Wow, Black Hawk. Another one of these. All right, I'll go along with it.

IMO, it seems incredibly unlikely. If it was true, George would have given us some possibly foreshadowing other than "she has wrinkles, and women can have wrinkles after giving birth." Also, I believe in the Northern Conspiracy, and this theory has absolutely so place there. Sorry.

Even if there was said bastard, where is the claim? Who would confirm the truth of it? Who would support the claim?

Proclaiming someone King without having any of this will simply make people laugh on your face.

As Lyanna Wildheart, I see nothing to say that it's impossible, but also nothing to make it particularly likely.

I agree with you that Lady Dustin appears like she has an agenda beyond what she lets on to Theon, but in the absence of further evidence, crowning a hidden Stark bastard seems less likely to me than the alternatives (e.g. getting rid of the Boltons, conspiring at restoring Rickon, positioning herself firmly as #2 in the North, restoring an independent North or a combination of those).

Alright we all know that Brandon Stark slept with Lady Dustin and from her physical descripation that she is 34 and has wrinkles realizing that that many female characters wrinkle when giving birth. So she had a bastard by Brandon. She gave birth to it as there is no mention when she married Lord Dustin so she could of have been pregant. Her father makes her leave it in Ryswell so it does not cause friction between her husband and her. Now toward to the North now all Starks are dead to everyone. She might crown her child as King In The North and Lord of Winterfell as the last Stark.

Only, he wouldn't be the last Stark, since Arya and Sansa are both officially alive and Manderly and Glover know that Rickon and Bran survived as well, not to mention that if any bastard would inherit the North, that would be Jon Snow.

Also, "female characters wrinkle when giving birth", seriously? :D Where did you pull that generalization from?

Sorry...What?!

Daenerys had a baby ya know.

The wrinkle thing I read another about basically what is said and thought is edvidence for child birth

Ermm I think you might have misinterpreted it because there is no way that having a wrinkly face or hands (I mean we didnt see any other part of Lady Dustin right?!) equates to having children

I cant think of any other mothers that are around the same age that are described as being particularly wrinkly?!

Anyway it could be true I suppose. But I dont see it at all. I dont see how that would fit into the story at all!

I doubt they'd pop up and be important in the story as they're bastards and the GNC has a legitimate Stark already, and as Lyanna Wildheart said, GRRM would have given us some foreshadowing.

Well I think GRRM has tostart showing some of Brandons bastards as total Stark loyalist I mean like the Sand Snakes.I don't think Ned would have left them alone if George does something like that that would be soo cool.I mean think about it Jon gets stabbed and a short time later arrives 4 men with Stark look and protect Jons bdy I mean you have to admit that is cool.And seeing some older cousins of Starks would be great because right now we only saw Stark family as one uncle, 6 kids and parents which is really funny when you think about it.No cousins no relatives I mean we are talking about a 8000 year old family here.

Archived