Are Jon and Bran destined to meet?

binga

No. For me the fact that they came so close to meeting at Queenscrow yet didn't, shows the tragedy of their situation and how'll they'll never get the chance to see each other again.

I see what you are saying, but at that time it wouldn't have been possible for George to do it considering the storylines the respective characters had to complete. If Bloodraven truly is fighting the Others and Bran is his helper then it would seem inevitable that Bran and Jon would have to at the very least communicate somehow. This is assuming Jon will be critical in the fight against the others and not go off on his own.

Yeah I am thinking Bram himself is the three eyed crow. Perhaps he contacted himself from the future? There seem to be some hints of time travel in ADWD but it could just be a false trail set by GRRM.

Gods be good I hope GRRM doesn't bring any time travel into the series. I always find it to be a lazy and uninteresting way to fill plotholes in basically everything that it is included in. He was dead BUT through TIME TRAVEL he is alive again!

Archived