Oppo and Penny

joluoto

Ok, so the reason I want to know the age difference is to disprove a theory that they're secret Lannisters. A friend of mine suspect they were twins. And since both twins and dwarfism exist in the Lannister family tree, it could be possible. But I don't think they were twins. I think Oppo was a few years older.

He seems to be the leader of their two-person company but I don't think we actually got the age difference. Could be wrong though.

I think people want every single named character in the series to be a Stark, Lannister, or Targaryen in secret. I think the puported secret offsprings of those three houses probably outnumber everyone else in the continent.

He seems to be the leader of their two-person company but I don't think we actually got the age difference. Could be wrong though.

I think people want every single named character in the series to be a Stark, Lannister, or Targaryen in secret. I think the puported secret offsprings of those three houses probably outnumber everyone else in the continent.

It doesn't just outnumber. Everyone else in the continent is also a secret Stark, Lannister or Targaryen. Even the legitimate Starks, Lannisters and Targaryens are secret Starks, Lannisters and Targaryens, and it's in fact all one huge family. Also everyone is either Azor Ahai reborn or the Great Other, probably both, and everything is Lightbringer. Except Darkstar.

As for Oppo, nothing is said about his age, though I'd wager he was at least a bit older than Penny.

Ok, so the reason I want to know the age difference is to disprove a theory that they're secret Lannisters. A friend of mine suspect they were twins. And since both twins and dwarfism exist in the Lannister family tree, it could be possible. But I don't think they were twins. I think Oppo was a few years older.

I myself believe they are secret Targaryens.

GRRM's penchant is to be vague on the ages of adults, the distances between locations, and time in general.

That way he doesn't have to worry as much about getting tripped up by some sharp-eyed reader who catches that he made Oppo two-and-a-half years older than Penny in Book X, but 2.6 years older in Book Y, while only 1.9 years older in Book Z...

Archived