Aegon Vs Dany Battle for the Iron Throne 2.0

repbypop

She'll have full control, Moqorro is seeing to that.

Euron has the Dragon Horn! That supposed gives full control of any dragons to the blower's master. Euron supposedly need only blow the horn and the dragons will be his. I don't think the Red Priests thought about that!

Euron has the Dragon Horn! That supposed gives full control of any dragons to the blower's master. Euron supposedly need only blow the horn and the dragons will be his. I don't think the Red Priests thought about that!

Wrong! Victarion and Moqorro have the Dragon Horn. I think Euron's warlocks made him master of the horn, but Moqorro is changing that to either Victarion or Daenerys. The point is Euron's plans fell apart the minute he washed up on deck.

Wrong! Victarion and Moqorro have the Dragon Horn. I think Euron's warlocks made him master of the horn, but Moqorro is changing that to either Victarion or Daenerys. The point is Euron's plans fell apart the minute he washed up on deck.

Wait a second, you mean, that Euron blew his magic horn at Pyke took the Kingship, gave it to his brother who hates him to death, just so he could blow the horn in his name for Dany? WTF WAS EURON THINKING? Thanks for clearing it up though!

Euron is way smarter than that and will not loose in wits against a supposed great captain for years who even now thinks the dothraki sea is an actual sea. Moqorro might help victarion but i think he is on dany's side. The horn will be a trap for either victarion or dany.

No she isn't.

You saw what happened in the slaver's bay, i'm not going to defend slavery, but what she did in those cities is beyond cruelty. She's very stupid if she thought that slavery was going to disappear just because she want to.

What makes you say that? They'll have to be convinced he's real before they come over to his side, and if he can't prove his lineage, he's going to have problems. And besides, "Not everyone is eager for the return of the Dragons," as we are told over and over again.

He doesn't have to prove anything. If Dorne believe his story, the others house will have to accept even if they have doubts.

Difference being that succession was extra clear in this case: Stannis was heir because he was older. Renly decided to declare HIMSELF king because...well just because it sounded like fun, I guess. Danaerys doesn't know of any other heirs. She thinks the whole Targaryan legacy lives or dies by what she does next. She refuses to let it die, so she takes power for herself.

Same thing, Aegon is the son of Rhaegar if we believe his story, so his claim is more legitimate than Dany. But i'm sure Dany is going to deny his legitimacy. So i don't think they will help each other.

Do recall the Red Priests are on Dany's side! They say they must do everything they can to aid her in her quest. If that means bearing arms then it just may have to be. The Red Priests are fanatics and they believe Dany is their savior, Melisandre believes it's Stannis, everyone else concurs it's Dany.

Dany has enough enemies for now, she will not be welcomed by the high septon if she decide to follow the red god, unless she's want to give more ammunition to Aegon. she need to keep her distance from this fanatics.

Dany has enough enemies for now, she will not be welcomed by the high septon if she decide to follow the red god, unless she's want to give more ammunition to Aegon. she need to keep her distance from this fanatics.

Yes, but they're going to aid her regardless! Stannis isn't too keen on Melisandre and the Red Faith nor Davos yet they manage, Davos barely, to survive around her. Dany is also a Khaleesi so she may just be a heretic to all faiths. Plus, do you honestly think the Faith Militant will be able to stand up to Dany? Remember she has dragons. Fear, Love, and Religion a few things that will drive men to do great and amazing things to dark and unspeakable horrors.

Beyond the Greyjoy Front and the Red Priests, recall that Aegon is supported by Varys and Ilyrio Mantapis men who carry considerable influence in the Free Cities. So, if they manage too, , they may just be able to bring Pentos into the fight. Or, other free cities to fight for them. I imagine this could cause a type of Cold War between The Seven Kingdoms and the Free Cities after the conflict, though they do rely on each other for trade. In all honestly, I think it's going to boil down to a naval battle between a Westerosi Fleet attempting to stop the Essosi Fleet from transporting the Targaryen (Aegon or Dany) to Westeros. Any thoughts?

Beyond the Greyjoy Front and the Red Priests, recall that Aegon is supported by Varys and Ilyrio Mantapis men who carry considerable influence in the Free Cities. So, if they manage too, , they may just be able to bring Pentos into the fight. Or, other free cities to fight for them. I imagine this could cause a type of Cold War between The Seven Kingdoms and the Free Cities after the conflict, though they do rely on each other for trade. In all honestly, I think it's going to boil down to a naval battle between a Westerosi Fleet attempting to stop the Essosi Fleet from transporting the Targaryen (Aegon or Dany) to Westeros. Any thoughts?

Well there is a horn to summond Sea monsters.

Yes, but they're going to aid her regardless! Stannis isn't too keen on Melisandre and the Red Faith nor Davos yet they manage, Davos barely, to survive around her. Dany is also a Khaleesi so she may just be a heretic to all faiths. Plus, do you honestly think the Faith Militant will be able to stand up to Dany? Remember she has dragons. Fear, Love, and Religion a few things that will drive men to do great and amazing things to dark and unspeakable horrors.

Exactly. DAENERYS HAS DRAGONS!!! I don't know how many times we have to remind people. If she makes people angry, what are they going to do? Do they have some kind of anti dragon magic/technology hidden away somewhere? People like Aegon who only has a normal army have to be careful who they make angry.

I agree that the red priests could be a asset, but after the war they will become a problem. Nobody knows what they really want, and their ritual is similar to sorcery. Stannis can do what he want, but for me he has no chance to sit on the throne with Melissandre beside him. The High Septon play a significant role right now. They can be a threat to Stannis or Dany.

Well there is a horn to summond Sea monsters.

I think I'm going to be the butt end of the joke.............. is there really a horn to summon Sea Monsters?

But truly, do you think the Essosi are going to be a credible threat to Westeros if they back one of the Targaryens? And what about the White Walkers? Why does everyone ignore them, it's not like we can put them on hiatus they're coming!

I think I'm going to be the butt end of the joke.............. is there really a horn to summon Sea Monsters?

But truly, do you think the Essosi are going to be a credible threat to Westeros if they back one of the Targaryens? And what about the White Walkers? Why does everyone ignore them, it's not like we can put them on hiatus they're coming!

We never saw it, but it is said House Celtigar has it. And grrm would not talk about it for nothing :D

Exactly. DAENERYS HAS DRAGONS!!! I don't know how many times we have to remind people. If she makes people angry, what are they going to do? Do they have some kind of anti dragon magic/technology hidden away somewhere? People like Aegon who only has a normal army have to be careful who they make angry.

So she's gonna burn everyone who disagree with her. Dragons can only bring blood and fire, they can't help her to bring the peace in the Kingdom after the war. She will need powerful allies like the High septon, and the other great houses. The dragons can't be a response to all her problems, look what happened to mereen, the dragons didn't help to keep the peace with her ennemies. She better learn to play the game of thrones or listen Tyrion carefully before going to Westeros.

LF will live for sure.

For the OP, Dany will probably kill aegon, claims he was a fake. But everyone will think his mad powerhungry aunt wanted the IT for herself and murdered her nephew.

The guy fighing with an army of humans beings from westerosi descendants with an ancient king's hand to back him up, or the girl with dragons, eunuchs + slaves + foreing mercenary + rapers/dothraki army. Everyone will think she is the bad guy here, truth or not will not matter.

You think like Ned here. You think the lord and powerhouses in westros give a fig about who is "the bad guy"? They will flock to power and dragons are a massive power source.

Archived