Aegon Vs Dany Battle for the Iron Throne 2.0

repbypop

Aegon is already in westeros with his mercenaries, considering what happened with Dany lately, Dorne will throw their support Behind him. Fake or not, there's no way to prove it, and Varys will have no problem to convince the story of Aegon, cause nobody knows what really happened with Elia's children except Tywin who's death right now. With Dorne Support and a marriage with Arianne, there's nothing who can stop him. And i think he come before Dany in the line of succesion. Unless he is defeated by Stannis or the Ironborn, i don't see how Dany can win the IT. Nobody will support her with Aegon alive. The Nobles of Westeros will see her as a threat if she come with a army of Dothraki and 3 dragons. The best she can have right now is a title as princess or a lady of Dragonstone if Aegon win the Iron Throne. I think she's mad enough to start a another war against Aegon for the IT, she will never accept the idea of Aegon as a king and her as a princess. In my opinion, we will see an another war between Aegon and Dany soon. Or maybe somebody gonna kill her before that happened.

Maybe but who would be able to prove that he's fake, and Varys is very good to turning the lies in truth.

Dany is called Slayer of lies in the House of Undying, and she was told about fake dragon.

Dany is called Slayer of lies in the House of Undying, and she was told about fake dragon.

Stannis told the truth about Cersei's children, but nobody believe him and Tommen is still the King. Like Varys said," the power resides where men believe it resides", So fake or not, Dany must be able to prove it, and convince at least one of the great house that Aegon is fake. How she's gonna do that if Aegon got the support of Dorne, Varys and Connington.

Stannis told the truth about Cersei's children, but nobody believe him and Tommen is still the King. Like Varys said," the power resides where men believe it resides", So fake or not, Dany must be able to prove it, and convince at least one of the great house that Aegon is fake. How she's gonna do that if Aegon got the support of Dorne, Varys and Connington.

She will find allies of her own... If Dany is unable to prove it, she can do that on battlefield. She can unite with some other Great Houses. There are Arryns, Starks, what's left of Riverlords...

She will find allies of her own... If Dany is unable to prove it, she can do that on battlefield. She can unite with some other Great Houses. There are Arryns, Starks, what's left of Riverlords...

I think The Northern Lords will still be concentrating on what's going on in The North, so they'll be absent from The Dance, but I think Dany will get the support of The Vale and some Riverland Lords, and maybe some from Crackclaw Point and the north of the Crownlands.

Starks and the riverlords are pretty weak for now, and Aegon is in better position to gain their support than Dany, the Arryns are control by Littlefinger and we don't know his plans yet. The only support she will get is from the Ironborn, and we know how the others houses feel about the Greyjoys.

I think The Northern Lords will still be concentrating on what's going on in The North, so they'll be absent from The Dance, but I think Dany will get the support of The Vale and some Riverland Lords, and maybe some from Crackclaw Point and the north of the Crownlands.

I agree with you, but after that, I think she might go to North. It would fit into her detour road. To go west, she must go east. So, here we'll have, to win South, she must have North...

I wouldn't trust Littlefinger.

LF will live for sure.

For the OP, Dany will probably kill aegon, claims he was a fake. But everyone will think his mad powerhungry aunt wanted the IT for herself and murdered her nephew.

The guy fighing with an army of humans beings from westerosi descendants with an ancient king's hand to back him up, or the girl with dragons, eunuchs + slaves + foreing mercenary + rapers/dothraki army. Everyone will think she is the bad guy here, truth or not will not matter.

LF will live for sure.

For the OP, Dany will probably kill aegon, claims he was a fake. But everyone will think his mad powerhungry aunt wanted the IT for herself and murdered her nephew.

The guy fighing with an army of humans beings from westerosi descendants with an ancient king's hand to back him up, or the girl with dragons, eunuchs + slaves + foreing mercenary + rapers/dothraki army. Everyone will think she is the bad guy here, truth or not will not matter.

Have to agree with this. I think it the end Dany will triumph, but it will be a hollow victory and she will have turned the realm against her. I would not be surprised if there is something small, which makes her really question if Aegon was her nephew. I think this is the war that will turn the common folk and the great Lords of the Targaryens for good, allowing for a Tyrell possibly to take the throne.

LF will live for sure.

i agree, either way she will not win the throne.

Archived