Riddle Me This

Bridgeburners

Of the five kings (Robb, Stannis, Renly, Joff, Balon), who would make the best king, second best, third best, etc.? List the five kings from best to worst ruler.

Assume all of the following statements are true:

-Joffrey is a Baratheon

-Balon would be better than Renly, but worse than at least one Baratheon and one non-Baratheon

-Robb would be worse than Joffrey and worse than the second best king

-Stannis would be the second best Baratheon

Damn! That took 3 minutes to solve and, like, 10 minutes to make. Maybe I'll think of another, more complicated one later.

Joffrey Stannis Robb Balon Renly

this could do according to your game, one of the possible orders

It's the only possible order, actually.

Stannis- understands politics and has a moral compass, though he breaks his moral code many times, he does it for the good of his people. He also has rigid sense of justice

Robb- Young and courageous, he truly cared for his people but had alot to learn about politics

Renly- would have thrown extravagant parties and such much like Robert and would have driven The realm into more debt

Balon and Joffrey are tied for last because they would run their kingdoms into the crapper, Joffrey would pretty much do whatever he wanted until he was assassinated by his people, which was coming like a freight train before the Tyrells did it. And Balon would revert to the old way eventually

Leading to all of the lords of westeros ganging up on him

If you take into account the division of the Seven Kingdoms Balon was best for the Iron islands and Robb was best for the North though not the Riverlands IMO. Then Stannis, Renly and Joff in that order for the rest.

Of the five kings (Robb, Stannis, Renly, Joff, Balon), who would make the best king, second best, third best, etc.? List the five kings from best to worst ruler.

Assume all of the following statements are true:

-Joffrey is a Baratheon

-Balon would be better than Renly, but worse than at least one Baratheon and one non-Baratheon

-Robb would be worse than Joffrey and worse than the second best king

-Stannis would be the second best Baratheon

I don't suppose you're studying for an LSAT test or something?

I don't suppose you're studying for an LSAT test or something?

HRM? No I never studied law in my life. I remember similar puzzles to this a long time ago in grade school, and in the thread "best swordsman of the five kings" it just randomly occurred to me to post something like that, but after I wrote it I decided to make it its own thread.

HRM? No I never studied law in my life. I remember similar puzzles to this in grade school, and in the thread "best swordsman of the five kings" it just randomly occurred to me to post something like that, but after I wrote it I decided to make it its own thread.

ah, sorry. my friend is studying LSAT and showed me problems like this, only a lot more complex.

ETA - Love your avatar!!!

Robb is the most likable, but he was a terrible king. Stannis is hands down the best choice of the 5, followed by Renly, then probably Balon, then Robb, then Joffrey. Balon's an ass, but his people seemed to have loved him, and we know he was definitely feared.

Stannis and Renly are both effective leaders in their own right,however Stannis understands war and has the aspect of fear, which trumps Renly being loved 9 times out of 10.

Archived