Dany/Valyrian Expansion

Lord Syv Aldlark

So in my looking beyond the book at the wiki and other things I've connected some interesting points in Dany's timeline vs the Valyrian Expansion timeline. I've posted this before with quite a bit of crackpot thrown in there that I think overshadowed some of the points that I think are kind of neat.

So I will use Dany as the present so it will follow her timeline with the direct opposite in the Valyrian Expansion.

1. Daenarys was conceived in King's Landing- Aegon I founded King's landing; the last major conquest by a Valyrian remnant

2. Daenarys was born on Dragonstone- Dragonstone was the last place to the west the Valyrian Empire itself annexed.

3. Daenarys fled to the free cities after dragonstone- only real difference is that Braavos and the free cities kind of held off the Valyrians.

4. Daenarys marries Khal Drogo and travels across Essos; nothing is said in the history about the interaction between The Dothraki and Valyrians that I can find so maybe another hole.

5. Daenarys sets her sights on the Slavers- The Valyrians conquer and break the Ghiscari empire.

In fact Daenary's efforts actually seem to be helping the Ghiscari remnants unify against a threat to them all; instead of breaking them just is almost seemingly reuniting them. Up to debate.

6. Quentyn a decendent of Dorne; and the Rhoynish comes back to Essos to seek the alliance/marriage with a Valyrian decendant; The Valyrian expansion made Nymeria and the Rhoynish flee from Essos to Westeros/Dorne.

The Slaver's bay/Quentyn thing is kind of reversed; Dany did start attacking the Slavers Bay before Quentyn came to her; but maybe not perhaps after Quentyn began his travel.

What I think this all means: I don't know really; some of the points could just be coincidental or on the other side I feel like we might see Dany in Valyria.. It's a hard thing to figure out since everyone wants Dany to do something different.

So any thoughts? Maybe debunks or other things you've noticed?

EDIT: I thought of a correlation with Braavos which is again opposite: Braavos was first used as a shelter from the Valyrian expansion where people would go to hide from them.

In turn Dany hid from the Westeros King and his conquest by also going to Braavos/free cities.

Tough call... IDK, some of these points are good, but some of them are too far-fetched. I mean, yes, she could end up in Valyria, but I don't see her journey heading there, and from your points I didn't conclude how would she get there or what she would do there. I am sorry, but it doesn't work for me so I could say this is a good idea. Perhaps someone else would have some better insight.

If she does go back she'll be the queen of ashes and flames,We already had one character who apparently went to Valyria and came back,I don't see her going all things are leading up to her coming to Westeros and getting involved in the DoD 2.0,If this one plays out like the last one they will both end up dead.(i.e Dany and Aegon).

Archived