Maybe we're overthinking things V.2

Are you ser trying to suggest that all of the Lannisters AREN'T Secret Targaryens. You do realize how completely insane you sound right now? This has been well known for many years as gospel truth within the community. Don't you realize what you are saying? This is almost like questioning that Robert Arryn is the great other. I'm seriously getting tired of these trolls...

Have you even read the books anyway?

What if... none of the Lannisters are part Targaryen and Cersei and Jaime are icestuous because they tried it once and got addicted, Cersei is obsessed with wildfire because she's crazy and that stuff is cool, and Tyrion was just born with birth defects.

Pretty sure none of the Lannisters are Targs and Cersei isnt obsessed with wildfire.....yet.

Tyrion is a dwarf which is a birth defect, nothing special about it.

No need to troll so much, now your trying to hard man.

Are you ser trying to suggest that all of the Lannisters AREN'T Secret Targaryens. You do realize how completely insane you sound right now? This has been well known formany years as gospel truth within the community. Don't you realize what you are saying? This is almost like questioning that Robert Arryn is the great other. I'm seriously getting tired of these trolls...

Have you even read that books anyway?

Naw... Robert Arryn was just a catspaw the Great Other is actually Sweetrobin. He killed Jon because he failed to accomplish his task. If YOU read the books you would know that

Sheer crackpottery, OP. Next you'll be telling us that Mance is Rhaegar, that Syrio isn't Jaqen and/or Meryn Trant or even that Darkstar isn't AA.

Really. This is getting insane...

Just the other day someone told me that XXD + IM = J is not true.

its sort of like a friends joking around sort of thing... i dont have anything against you bro and im sorry if i offended you

im not your friend or your "bro" so why would i not take that as an insult?

Thanks for apologizing though just next time think before you insult someone.

im not your friend or your "bro" so why would i not take that as an insult?

Thanks for apologizing though just next time think before you insult someone.

seriously, i know im socially akward but if i try to warm to someone (even in my own stupid and weird ways) you could at least not be so cold about it (okay that was a terrible pun, im sorry)

Archived