forgive ramsay

swoosh stark

i forgive ramsay. despite all of the horrible things he has done, we have to keep in mind that he didnt have his father around for most of his life. had roose been in his life, he would have become a decent person. the person to blame is roose and not ramsay. so because of that reason i forgive ramsay, and i think you guys should too

i forgive ramsay. despite all of the horrible things he has done, we have to keep in mind that he didnt have his father around for most of his life. had roose been in his life, he would have become a decent person. the person to blame is roose and not ramsay. so because of that reason i forgive ramsay, and i think you guys should too

Hodor

Sorry buddy, Lord Jaime aka MaesterHodor aka AzorHodor did this topic much better earlier today. Sure, it got him banned (again), but still, he tried. If you want a reaction you're going to have to put more effort into it.

you guys could of turned out like ramsay if you didnt have your fathers

Then I ask again. What your saying is that anyone who was raised without a father, should not be held accountable for their actions?

The OP is also somewhat insinuating that people who grow up without fathers are more likely to be bad people, which I find very offensive.

Yeah me too. If your legitimately not trolling, then you should clarify.

had roose been in his life, he would have become a decent person.

Had to stop right there. "The son is merely the shadow of the father". Ramsay is pretty much like Roose without the intelligence or self-control. His wildness is the only attribute that can be blamed by the environment he was raised in. I have a good feeling that his sadism, cruelty and cunning would be inherited from Roose regardless of his upbringing(although that's not to say that all of Roose's kids would be evil - Domeric wasn't). The only difference would be how well he hides it.

Besides, there are plenty of people in the series without father figures, who have turned out perfectly fine(Gendry, for example). There is something inherently wrong with Ramsay that has nothing to do with his upbringing, and it has to do with the qualities he inherits from his father.

Had to stop right there. "The son is merely the shadow of the father". Ramsay is pretty much like Roose without the intelligence or self-control. His wildness is the only attribute that can be blamed by the environment he was raised in. I have a good feeling that his sadism, cruelty and cunning would be inherited from Roose regardless of his upbringing(although that's not to say that all of Roose's kids would be evil - Domeric wasn't). The only difference would be how well he hides it.

Besides, there are plenty of people in the series without father figures, who have turned out perfectly fine(Gendry, for example). There is something inherently wrong with Ramsay that has nothing to do with his upbringing, and it has to do with the qualities he inherits from his father.

Congrats, you figured out he's trolling

Archived