forgive ramsay

swoosh stark

What the hell, I'll bite. Enlighten me as to the criteria that makes a sociopathic stain on society like Ramsey nothing more than a misunderstood soul with daddy issues.

I agree. Ramsay is a fricked up little monster who thinks he is entitled to everything and gets sick pleasure from torturing people. And you blame that on him joy having a father for most of his life?! That is ludacris! He gets most of his cruelty from his father as well as his low cunning. But fortunately for us and the Northerners he can't hide it near as well as Roose can. I will be on the floor laughing and thanking god when he dies and do not regret it.

P.s. does anyone know what the mods think about cursing? I really don't want to get banned again. :D

I agree. Ramsay is a fricked up little monster who thinks he is entitled to everything and gets sick pleasure from torturing people. And you blame that on him joy having a father for most of his life?! That is ludacris! He gets most of his cruelty from his father as well as his low cunning. But fortunately for us and the Northerners he can't hide it near as well as Roose can. I will be on the floor laughing and thanking god when he dies and do not regret it.

P.s. does anyone know what the mods think about cursing? I really don't want to get banned again. :D

Since were discussing a mature series I would think that mature language would be allowed as long as its not used in personal or threatening manner.

Since were discussing a mature series I would think that mature language would be allowed as long as its not used in personal or threatening manner.

Just to add - It is in the FAQ - it is ok, just no cursing in excess, just for the sake of cursing. ( I looked it up recently, as I was wondering as well)

Obvious troll is obvious.

I'm looking forward to Ramsay's death, almost as much as I'm looking forward to the Red Wedding 2.0, which will include the deaths of Lord Walder and all of his despicable spawn, plus a few Lannisters too.

I look forward to Ramsay's death as well, but I'm thinking Walder can pull off the RW v2.0 to the Manderly's in retribution for Frey pie. He can include Ramsay.

i really hope ramsay survives the series. he really is misunderstood

I think most understand him pretty well. Like everybody else has been saying, yes he has daddy issues(which can mess you up), but there has to be an underlying mental illness in order for somebody to go that far. Daddy issues alone do not make somebody torture, kill, and keep people for pets.

To be fair, forgiveness is a part of some people's ethical, moral or religious philosophy. Is that what you meant?

Of course, forgiving somebody and excusing somebody's behavior isn't the same. So, which is it?

I actually think Roose's leeches were a placebo effect. It's possible Reek (the original) could've been some sort of supernatural evil creature. Or maybe a dead thing. Not entirely certain about that though.

Edit: Just to clarify, I don't forgive Ramsay.

Well how can you forgive somebody who first of all killed his brother. Then partakes in hunting human beings, furthermore raping women and enjoys flaying and torturing people..............................daddy issue don't make a person do such things. He is not misunderstood he is just pure evil....................and personally I have no sympathy for any Bolton and I hope all Boltons and their men die for their betrayal of the Starks!!!!

Well how can you forgive somebody who first of all killed his brother. Then partakes in hunting human beings, furthermore raping women and enjoys flaying and torturing people..............................daddy issue don't make a person do such things. He is not misunderstood he is just pure evil....................and personally I have no sympathy for any Bolton and I hope all Boltons and their men die for their betrayal of the Starks!!!!

He also makes his "Bitches" rape them to

To be fair, forgiveness is a part of some people's ethical, moral or religious philosophy. Is that what you meant?

Of course, forgiving somebody and excusing somebody's behavior isn't the same. So, which is it?

I actually think Roose's leeches were a placebo effect. It's possible Reek (the original) could've been some sort of supernatural evil creature. Or maybe a dead thing. Not entirely certain about that though.

Edit: Just to clarify, I don't forgive Ramsay.

Leeches drain away the Other derived ice magic.

Archived