New Dunk and Egg story?

udpaco13

I saw an email that a new short story compelation is coming out in December that will contain a short story from Robert Jordan. GRRM is also the editor of the book. Its called Dangerous Women (also contains a short from Brandon Sanderson which should be sweet).

Anyways, does anyone know if the short written by GRRM will be the next installment of Dunk and Egg? I personally am looking forward to a new story from them more than I want Winds of Winter. God i just want Summerhall explained already :)

Any info anyone has would be great. Thanks.

The Princess and The Queen is about the origins of the first Dance of the Dragons, and will probably involve Rhaenyra.

The next Dunk and Egg story is called The She-Wolves of Winterfell. We don't yet know when that will be released.

Elijah Bak

Jul. 24th, 2013 10:17 pm (UTC)

Nice! Looking forward to reading about the Dance of the Dragons. But I have an unrelated question--when is the fourth Dunk and Egg story coming out? A friend has a theory that it'll be published along with the first three in a stand-alone volume.

grrm

Jul. 24th, 2013 11:18 pm (UTC)

Sorry, I had to push that one back. I will return to it after THE WINDS OF WINTER.

http://grrm.livejour...02463#t18002463

Archived