Stannis Storm

AegonTargaryen

So I was enjoying a nice cold beer with a buddy when I brought this up half jokingly. My buddy, a die hard Stannis fan, was about to punch me, so I thought I would bring this up to my buddies on the forum and get some reactions.

Are you ready? Stannis is a BASTARD. Hence, he has no claim to any throne. Ironic, I know right?

Let's think of the Baratheons we know; Bobby B, Renly, Edric, and Gendry. All four are spitting images of each other, all four have very similar personalities, all four have some notorious Baratheon charisma. Stannis neither looks like them nor acts like them. He doesn't have the famed Baratheon good looks, easy going personality, or charisma. Hence, he must be a bastard, there's no other explanation.

Note: this is 7/9s a joke, although it would be hilarious if it happens.

Well i'd also think Steffon would notice if Stannis didn't look a thing like him.

Oh the shame it would have brought him if the Realm knew. It is the Baratheon's most closely guarded secret. It explains why Robert gave Storm's End to Renly instead of Stannis. Also explains why Mel had to leech Edric and couldn't use Stannis' blood. Its pretty good... haha pretty good.

Oh the shame it would have brought him if the Realm knew. It is the Baratheon's most closely guarded secret. It explains why Robert gave Storm's End to Renly instead of Stannis. Also explains why Mel had to leech Edric and couldn't use Stannis' blood. Its pretty good... haha pretty good.

Oh yeaaaaa!

So I was enjoying a nice cold beer with a buddy when I brought this up half jokingly. My buddy, a die hard Stannis fan, was about to punch me, so I thought I would bring this up to my buddies on the forum and get some reactions.

Are you ready? Stannis is a BASTARD. Hence, he has no claim to any throne. Ironic, I know right?

Let's think of the Baratheons we know; Bobby B, Renly, Edric, and Gendry. All four are spitting images of each other, all four have very similar personalities, all four have some notorious Baratheon charisma. Stannis neither looks like them nor acts like them. He doesn't have the famed Baratheon good looks, easy going personality, or charisma. Hence, he must be a bastard, there's no other explanation.

Note: this is 7/9s a joke, although it would be hilarious if it happens.

I never thought of Gendry as particularly charismatic. Perhaps I missed something?

As to the bolded part, he may lack those but Stannis exchanged them for the ability to actually grow as a person and all around general competence. I'd say the personality piece can be argued as well.

Archived