M'Lord Pramount

viking warrior

Definitely the Vale. I wouldn't support Robert's claim for the Throne. I would support Robb Stark's quest for Independence during the War of the Five Kings, as I'd also want to declare independence. A military and economical triumvirate between the Tullys, the Arryns, and the Starks would be pretty cool.

Seems like the Vale is the most popular choice. Makes sense, since it is easily defensible and if you're a fan of one of the other factions then throwing the power of the Vale behind them during the Wot5K would have obviously been a big boost for their cause. The Eyrie is also the most awe-inspiring castle in Westeros, if you ask me.

I would like to be Lord Paramount of Dorne. I would possibly stay with the Targaryens during Bob's rebellion, but only de facto, i.e. without taking part in the military campaigns. In the Wot5K, I'd side with Renly (proximity and future assurance issues), being his main ally instead of the Tyrells. I would use all my strength in the conflict.

I tallied the votes of what people said, each getting one vote. If they put two, I split their votes into point five

Vale- 8

Dorne- 4.5

Reach- 4

North- 4

Westerlands- 3.5

Iron Islands- 2.5

Stormlands- 1.5

Riverlands- 1

Beyond the Wall- 1

I tallied the votes of what people said, each getting one vote. If they put two, I split their votes into point five

Vale- 8

Dorne- 4.5

Reach- 4

North- 4

Westerlands- 3.5

Iron Islands- 2.5

Stormlands- 1.5

Riverlands- 1

Beyond the Wall- 1

Wow. I did not expect so much votes for the Vale.

Vale- 8

Dorne- 4.5

Reach- 4

North- 4

Westerlands- 3.5

Iron Islands- 2.5

Stormlands- 1.5

Riverlands- 1

Beyond the Wall- 1

Part of the reason for this I think, is the fact that both the Vale and Dorne are actually neutral in the series, all the readers have probably thought to themselves what would happend if either took a side, the other choices are for the more hardcore GoT fans .

Archived