ASOIAF 20 Questions v. 85

a free shadow

Er. My mistake. Somehow I looked into male character done list before game. not female.

Pia, yes.

Yey! I'll count that as a victory It was the 'teeth' clue that made me pretty certain but I actually thought of her when you talked about 2 POVs that should have seen her but only one for certain. :)

Yey! I'll count that as a victory It was the 'teeth' clue that made me pretty certain but I actually thought of her when you talked about 2 POVs that should have seen her but only one for certain. :)

And could you tell if Arya actulaly seen her on page?

I'll update registry now.

Re Arya and Pia, there are references to Pia in a couple of Arya chapters in ACoK (that she was a slut who was working through every knight in the castle and later that she was in stocks for it), but AFAIK we never have Arya looking Pia in the face, so to speak. I can have missed it, though. :)

Re Arya and Pia, there are references to Pia in a couple of Arya chapters in ACoK (that she was a slut who was working through every knight in the castle and later that she was in stocks for it), but AFAIK we never have Arya looking Pia in the face, so to speak. I can have missed it, though. :)

We do, in ACOK Arya goes after Pia when Weese calls for her.

So we need to come through a queue of dull standard questions once more? :)

Character/event?

Well, the hints usually don't really help with that. If we agree to reveal if it's a character/object/event/place etc. from the start that makes more sense.

1. Yes, character or event.

1. Yes, character or event.

2. Event

ETA: If that's why we're going the start hint I will start doing it too, and make sure it reveals if it's event, words etc., but from the games I've been playing that's not how it's been (with the exception of your last one).

Archived