Will the great swords appear again

Floris

Well,it is a fact that Blackfyre was last seen in Bittersteel,so maybe,someone in the Golden company or Ilyrrio know whre it is,but for Dark sister,well i could be nice to find that piece of cake on the wall to fight the Others

Bloodraven and Bran somehow getting Dark Sister to (revived) Jon would certainly be a nice touch to his potential Targeryan identity.

Like the (F)Aegon link, in the Dunk and Egg stories GRRM makes a huge point about Blackfyre contenders been taken seriously largely based on their possession of the Sword.

Dont want a "Brown Dragon" situation.

Well,it is a fact that Blackfyre was last seen in Bittersteel,so maybe,someone in the Golden company or Ilyrrio know whre it is,but for Dark sister,well i could be nice to find that piece of cake on the wall to fight the Others

Blackfyre was last seen wielded by Maelys the Monstrous. But it has not been seen since. So I think the Golden Company has it and will present it to (F)Aegon later on in his conquest.

Thanks for the correction,but yes that is what i ment - The golden company knows where it is (maybe).And if they are found,wich person you think willl fit to take Blackfyre/Dark sister

I think (F)Aegon might wield Blackfyre, and I have no idea who will wield Dark Sister. Bloodraven probably still has it, but I can't see Jon wielding it as he has Longclaw.

I believe that Dark Sister is in the cave with Bloodraven, as he was the last known wielder of it, and he'll then give it to Bran who will then give it into Hodor, warg into him and fuck shit up.

Blackfyre is most likely with the GC and will give it to FAegon.

I doubt we'll see Brightroar again, I believe that GRRM gave the Lannisters Brightroar so they'd have a reason to destroy Ice.

I'm not sure if Oathkeeper and Widow's Wail could be reforged back into Ice but I doubt the Lannisters will still hold them at the end.

With Ice, I subscribe to the theory that it was originally an Other's blade and House Stark will get another Other's blade after they invade, the original one could be somewhere in the crypts as well,

But the Others's blades are made of ice not steel,and Ice is a steel sword

The Ice we've seen is Steel but it's said that the name dates back to the Age of Heroes so the original one could be an Others sword. Also, an Others sword isn't just ice, it looks like ice.

Jon dual wielding Longclaw and Dark Sister :bowdown:

Hell no. I take it Arya stumbles over Dark Sister when she goes to The Wall (to investigate the assassination attempt on Jon?). Let's face it, Arya has grown too big for Needle.

Bloodraven and Bran somehow getting Dark Sister to (revived) Jon would certainly be a nice touch to his potential Targeryan identity.

Like the (F)Aegon link, in the Dunk and Egg stories GRRM makes a huge point about Blackfyre contenders been taken seriously largely based on their possession of the Sword.

Dont want a "Brown Dragon" situation.

Dark sister is a sword for females, Jon can't use it.

Archived