your small council

The Raging Bull

in light of mosesxtwist topic about who our kingsguard would be. id like to see who people would have on their small councils. These characters can be a live or dead. I am going to say you can pick 6 people and your hand so 7 in total.

1. Tyrion- clever, funny and if you showed him respect as loyal as anyone could probably be.

2. Jon- (id have him head as the Kingsguard and therefore part of the small council) smart, honorable, dutiful, good in times of war.

3. Queen of Thorns- clever, devious and powerful

4. Stannis- he dutiful and his ideals of right and wrong are admirable.

5. Blackfish- clever, and loyal, good in times of war.

6. Jon Arryn he basically ran the realm for 17 years prosperously, defeating any uprising with ease. He must have been politically savvy and if he didn't find out about jamie and cersei would still be alive.

7. my hand would be- Lord Commander Mormont

I think between these the realm would be well run and

1. Varys - Always useful to learn about others people´s secrets and possible plots. He is also very loyal if you aim to be a good King/Queen.

2. Littlefinger - If you can keep him in check and control his ambitions, there are few people with such money managing prowess.

3. Jon Snow - He would lead be the head of my City Watch as it seems he always thinks about the general well being of the people around him. He is pretty loyal too.

4. Ned - One of the best advisors a leader can have. He wouldnt let you make crazy decisions.

5. Barristan Selmy - Very loyal man, would be the head of my Kingsguard and military advisor.

6. Qyburn - He would be my maester. So much more efective and interesting than Pycelle.

7. Hand of the King, Tywin Lannister - He has the gold, the brains and the army to be the best Hand you could ever hope for. Just dont get on his wrong side.

Hand of the King- Stannis Baratheon

Master of Laws- Ned Stark

Master of Coin- Tyrion Lannister

Master of Ships- Davos Seaworth

Master of Whisperers- Bloodraven

Grand Maester Aemon

Lord Commander- Ser Barristan Selmy

1. The Hound - Master of Coin

2. Tyrion Lannister - Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

3. Barristan Selmy - Master of Whisperers

4. Gerris Drinkwater - Master of Ships

5. Littfinger - Head of the City Watch

6. Osney Kettleblack - Grand Maester

7. Jaime Lannister's - Hand of the King

1. Tyrion - Master of Coin

2. Jon - Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

3. Doran - Master of Whisperers

4. Asha - Master of Ships

5. Areo Hotah - Head of the City Watch

6. Qyburn - Grand Maester (sorry)

7. Tywin - Hand of the King

I can belive you still think of LF after knowing him during 5 books.... this boy is like the joker, he just want everything to go to hell, he does not have a why. He just enjoys it!

nor me. and Vary's also, yea he is useful but id rather have someone I knew I could trust not someone who might be working against me. He had to many secrets.

Archived