your favourite dark star crackpot.

TORMUNDSMEMBER10

I'm pretty much against anything Darkstar related, at least until we actually see him again. For a man whose sole contribution to the series to date has been the maiming of Myrcella, he get's a ton of adoration. Never have I seen a character adored so much for doing so little.

Its the Boba Fett effect. People (like me) really love minor characters that you know so little about when that little that you know is extremely cool or promising. And what strengthens that love it that you can make up the rest of their stories.

I'm pretty much against anything Darkstar related, at least until we actually see him again. For a man whose sole contribution to the series to date has been the maiming of Myrcella, he get's a ton of adoration. Never have I seen a character adored so much for doing so little.

Gets adoration or just gets lots of press/threads? It seems to me that plenty of people loath Dorkstar. I'd be perfectly happy if the mystery of his parents is never known and/or if he and "I am of the night" never makes another personal apperance.

Yep, me too.

I like the one where people suggest he is an incompetent loser who bumbles about with a brooding attitude and has no martial skill what so ever. ;)

He does have a super emo vibe about him.

Archived