The Game vs The Song

Panos Targaryen

It's also a bit annoying that if someone prefers the song, some quickly assume that he/she means it is more important than the game.

I was mainly talking in response to the OP, who said "It is obvious that the politics are becoming less important than the war with the Others." There's definitely a lot of people on this board who think that way.

I was mainly talking in response to the OP, who said "It is obvious that the politics are becoming less important than the war with the Others." There's definitely a lot of people on this board who think that way.

I said this:

The Song, also.

The game is cool and intriguing but when the dead men come hunting in the night, do you think it matters who sits the Iron Throne? Says LC Mormont (RIP).

...and you said this:

I get a bit annoyed when people assume that the song is more important than the game and say things like "when the others take over it won't matter who sits on the iron throne."

Anyway, they are both important in the series but people differ on which they prefer or which they enjoy, but it doesn't mean one is more important than the other. Hope things are clear.

Archived