Lady Stoneheart

Reinzer

I think they may use a different actress for her and then add in some CGI and make her look reasonably scary. At Comic-Con 2013 the actress who plays Catelyn was asked if she knew about the Red Wedding at the start (or something like that) and she said how she was told how long she would be in the series so she knew that she would die sooner or later. She probably knows about Lady Stoneheart and may have had to lie in order to keep the story unspoiled or maybe she actually is no longer apart of the show? I'm sure they could get somebody who looks like her but I don't think it would matter much if she's going to be all gory looking.

She said she knew how long she was signed on for, so she knew what was coming. IIRC she also said she only read the book the season was about, right before it starts filming it.

The big thing was what David says is "hugging Michelle and Richard, its the last time we are going to work w/ them." Dan says "Ever". David "never ever again" So where they just playing the viewers, or is MF gone? and for that matter where was Coldhands?

Archived