Lady Stoneheart

Reinzer

Do you think in the series they will make her looks as gruesome as she is described in the books or do they will tone down her appearance?

I hope they will make her look quite scary but I think they will tone down her appearance by a lot.

Err, no. RW was the 9th episode and just after the bloodbath, when viewers still mourn Robb and Cat, reveal she's returned as LS? Season 4 is likely to end with LS.

Exactly, I can't for the life of me figure out why people were expecting LS at the end of Season 3. Season 4 ends the ASoS story arc, which ended with LS.

No, I think her subplot's been cut entirely. they had a chance to show her at the end of S3 and blew it.

If that plot is cut, the whole storyline of BwB in this season is useless. All the Beric,Thoros resurrection stuff,gone to waste. So we will be seeing LS in end of S4.

I think there will be scenes in KL or in riverlands of people discussing about this 'lady stoneheart' who is leading the Brotherhood and killing people....and we get a seaosn end reveal that it is Cat.

Exactly, I can't for the life of me figure out why people were expecting LS at the end of Season 3. Season 4 ends the ASoS story arc, which ended with LS.

Well I thought it may happen since taking a couple of days to read from the RW to the epilogue of aSoS is much less time than a year. I had thought the payoff wouldn't work after so long, but essentially all they'd need to do is say something like "We found her after the Red Wedding bla bla bla" or perhaps even a seemingly random mention of some lady leading the brotherhood in an earlier episode, and then bam we see UnCat. It's odd how much I'd look forward to it considering how little I cared for it in the book.

Well I thought it may happen since taking a couple of days to read from the RW to the epilogue of aSoS is much less time than a year. I had thought the payoff wouldn't work after so long, but essentially all they'd need to do is say something like "We found her after the Red Wedding bla bla bla" or perhaps even a seemingly random mention of some lady leading the brotherhood in an earlier episode, and then bam we see UnCat. It's odd how much I'd look forward to it considering how little I cared for it in the book.

I highly doubt that the script will mention anything of Cat before we actually see LS in a scene. That would be most shocking, rather than know Cat has returned. I imagine there would be mentions of an unknown Lady Stoneheart, which will leave viewers with suppositions only, and then.........HAIL LS!

Still think it would be a golden opportunity to end S4 on a completely epic and mindmelting way. Imagine: Everyone knows that Ep 10 doesn't usually have anything that incredible in comparison with Ep 9, so in S4 Ep 10 ends with Lady Stoneheart revelation, cue credits with no music, end, see you for S5, perfect...

P.S.: Some subtle build-up throughout the season, with enigmatic references to some new shadowy leader or perhaps some news of the Brotherhoods recent activities being strange and unlike them through Arya's viewpoint.

After such an upsetting season finale in S4, I also thought she'd be completely cut out.

But they could still show us in next season's first episode Nymeria pulling out a body from a river near The Twins withouth giving away who the corpse is. And leave LS first appearence for the end of the season.

After such an upsetting season finale in S4, I also thought she'd be completely cut out.

But they could still show us in next season's first episode Nymeria pulling out a body from a river near The Twins withouth giving away who the corpse is. And leave LS first appearence for the end of the season.

The TV viewers are not as lame as we make them out to be. They will figure it out easily as either Robb or Cat.

Today my sister figured out and asked me if it was Bolton's son that burnt Winterfell and torturing Theon, in s3e5. People observe things easily.

People were expecting it as a way to have some emotional pushback/closure for the RW. But that was handled by having Arya kill a Frey.

Stoneheart is going to show. Whether we see her first rise or it's a reveal like the book later in the series, I don't know. But that's been completely set up in every way but finding the body.

Archived