Minor Character's Deaths That Hit You Harder Than You Would Expect

Arthur Dayne's Honor

Jory Cassiel,

Master Aemon,

Master Luwin -- really had a hard time accepting Luwin's death.

Dacey Mormont

Jeor Mormont -- I would consider the bear a more major character and thus shouldn't be included in this list but I dreaded his demise and was saddened when it finally happened.

The Old Bear. I loved that guy. I also really felt bad for Maester Cressen on the re-read. Especially after reading that Stannis said "I once had a Maester that was a Father to me"

I completely forgot about Old Bear!! I was so sad when he was mutinied against and killed :frown5:

Oberyn (for some reason it just hit me since he was winning)

Elia (even b4 thr series started when i read how she died just hit me especially since i had a friend murdered in a similar way)

Small Jon

Jory (yea won't lie i liked him too)

Ygritte (just tragic since dang its seems like she wanted to stay in the cave with him)

Oberyn (for some reason it just hit me since he was winning)

Elia (even b4 thr series started when i read how she died just hit me especially since i had a friend murdered in a similar way)

Small Jon

Jory (yea won't lie i liked him too)

Ygritte (just tragic since dang its seems like she wanted to stay in the cave with him)

You see, for some reason I don't consider Elia and Oberyn minor characters, or else I would of included them in my post. I guess its because they belong to one of the major families.

Archived