Theory on Tyrion and what he does next...

bpsae325

Ok so 1st off this is my 1st time so please be gentle! I think that Tyrion will get an audience with Dany when she gets back, shortly after the battle of Meereen. Tyrion realizes that the only way he will get his birthright, Casterly Rock, will be if Dany and/or Aegon win the IT. He realizes that the best way to ensure this happens is to combine their forces, so his best play is to make them allies and erase any doubt in Dany's mind that Aegon isn't the real deal. He will tell her about Aegon while adding that his father, Tywin, knew that the baby killed in the SoKL was NOT Rhaegar's son, and had his men smash the baby's head in so no one would know that the real Ageon escaped and no one would question their loyalty. Tyrion will add that his father often wondered what happened to the real Aegon, and what he would do if/when he came back to Westeros. Dany will believe him, despite her initial misgivings and will immediately make for Westeros, and will meet up with Aegon as equals. Since I believe and sincerely hope Aegon is the real deal, when they meet Rhaegal will like him as one of the dragons (can't remember which) liked Brown Ben, which will convince her entirely, and they will start f&*$ing fools up.

Thoughts?

first welcome to the forums, hope you have as much fun here as i do :cheers:

now, for your theory... as a reader who's been bled in the past shouldn't you know that things are never that easy :P

i think you should check this http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/85752-the-rundown-of-the-dance-of-dragons-20/

it's been out for a while... a long while

Welcome to the forum :cheers: and may you enjoy it.

I like your theory - it does indeed serve Tyrion's best interests if Dany believes Aegon is real. Whether he'll manage to convince Dany of that is different matter. Another problem is that Martin said there'll be one Dance of Dragons more, which implies Dany will wage war against Aegon.

when they meet Rhaegal will like him as one of the dragons (can't remember which) liked Brown Ben, which will convince her entirely, and they will start f&*$ing fools up.

Not much of the proof, since Quentyn had more Targaryen blood than Brown Ben, and still dragons didn't like him at all.

Did the dragons like Brown Ben all that much? Weren´t they just in a better mood that day?

Anyway, yeah, it sounds like the best way forward for Tyrion but I don´t think it will go that easy.

I´m a pessimist at heart so I think when the book finally gets published in 2026, Dany will not even reach Meereen by the end of the book. She will instead unite the Khalassars, fuck the handsomest Khal despite him being an asshole, set free all slaves that the Dothraki keep only for them to die in the winter colds on the steppes.

The quaithe will of course warn her to beware of the horse dung smelling warrior king, which will be grounds for much speculation amongst readers since it can apply to so many of the Dothraki warriors, (who for some reason all will have similar sounding names that everyone confuses together).

And don´t get me started on her arc in ados, that´s when Drogo takes her to the lands of forever winter. Jon Snow finally manages to defeat the Others, because with their new dragon queen the whole economy and way of life in the far north crumbles and the Others surrender unconditionally.

Archived