What Doreah sees (Show Spoilers)

Victarion10

During the bath scene with Viserys Doreah mentions that she has seen three things, a man from asshai with a dragonglass dagger (unsure who this is) A man who can change his face like changing clothes (A faceless man) and finally a pirate who wears his weight in gold and has coloured silk sails. Do you think this is Sallador Sa'an or Euron Greyjoy and who is the guy with the dagger?

During the bath scene with Viserys Doreah mentions that she has seen three things, a man from asshai with a dragonglass dagger (unsure who this is) A man who can change his face like changing clothes (A faceless man) and finally a pirate who wears his weight in gold and has coloured silk sails. Do you think this is Sallador Sa'an or Euron Greyjoy and who is the guy with the dagger?

She says she's seen many things, those are three examples she gives.

1. Not sure if this is aimed at someone specific.

2. Anyone trained in sorcery would be able to change their face like changing clothes, doesn't necessarily have to be a Faceless Man, though I am sure that is the reference the show was going for since they cut out the LF/council argument about hiring a FM to kill Dany.

I don't believe a FM would change their face in front of Doreah, is why I like to believe that she saw some random sorcerer do it.

3. Sallador Sa'an, for sure. The color'd sails give it away, Euron doesn't fit.

I think the show put this dialogue in here those for "re-play" value, when someone re watches it, they might be like hey she's talking about dragonglass a whole season before it was introduced, Sallador and FM all introduced season 2, but talked about season one.

The scene was created for a few reasons, to give Viserys a human side, to sexposition the dragons in detail and to throw out those easter eggs I suppose.

Archived