Cutjack and Tarber and the other Night's Watch recruits

King Blackwood

Do you think we'll ever see these two again? They are the ones who took all of the supplies and abandoned Arya and co. not long after they survived the battle with Amory Lorch.

Also, do you think Cutjack, Tarber, Gendry, and Hot Pie owe it to Yoren to complete the trip to the Wall and take the black? I don't include "Arry" and "Jaqen" as they were undercover and had no intention of taking the black.

Edit: Plus, Arya is a girl obviously. Haha Jaqen could be too, who knows

I doubt that Cutjack and Tarber will make an appearance in the books again unless it was just a cameo.

Also, it would be a nice thing for Cutjack, Tarber, Gendry, and Hot Pie to do but it's not like they were that close to Yoren to continue to the Wall for him.

I don't expect more than a Shagwell-esque resolution for them, but I would definitely like to see how they end up.

Yoren died for their benefit. Cutjack and Tarber may be cutthroats with no honor, abandoning Arya and all, but Gendry and Hot Pie are decent people. I think it's strange that the idea of continuing on to the Wall wasn't even considered.

I don't expect more than a Shagwell-esque resolution for them, but I would definitely like to see how they end up.

Yoren died for their benefit. Cutjack and Tarber may be cutthroats with no honor, abandoning Arya and all, but Gendry and Hot Pie are decent people. I think it's strange that the idea of continuing on to the Wall wasn't even considered.

If they actually wanted to go to the wall, they would have honored Yoren's death by doing so but since they didn't, they saw it as their own second chance.

Cutjack is listed as a recruit and Gendry, Hot Pie, and Tarber are listed as orphans on the Wiki, as opposed to criminals, so I suppose since they volunteered, they don't have to, but it would be the honorable thing to do, I think. They said they would, so they should. I would be pissed if Robin Ryger and Desmond Grell decided to go back on their word and not join the Watch, why shouldn't I feel the same about Yoren's group?

Archived