Are things going to "good" for stannis?

ToTheWolves

I actually expect Stannis to finally show some martial brilliance in the next battle. I think he'll either win it or be about to win it when suddenly, as some have said, we get an explanation for why there seems to be a winter storm centred on WF; the Others. It's even possible that they emerge from WF itself; that there is a secret super-tunnel or cave network that leads north of the Wall that is protected by the 'Stark in WF' magic as somehow connected to the crypts/swords/ice dragon/magma, but which has now been un-latched.

He's outside in a blizzard with less troops than his opponent, I don't know why everyone on these forums thinks he's "good" and is going to defeat the Boltons so handily. As a Baratheon fan I'm shitting bricks over here!

Glad I ain't the only one, seen too many of my faves fall already. Stannis emerged as a favourite a bit later on, but since he is the one that they were all scared of from the start it'd be such a shame if he dropped so soon after his re-emergence/redemption.

Archived