Would You Rather ..? Part 4

N/A

That is actually how I really learned english...by reading books even when I only had a faint grasp of it.

Can do that with any other language too. Like Chinese. I only knew some characters, then more and can roughly get the general meaning of it when written down (yay :P )

Rather wait twentysomething years until Georgie gets the books done, or locate him and make him write them at gunpoint? while you threaten to damage his rare collectibles?

(To bring the crazy back in the thread :devil: )

haha yeah, I enjoy learning other languages that way. It's not as easy as being immersed in a new country, but it does give you a rather deep understanding of the language if you push through the difficulty. I love languages and hate shitty translations, if I could I'd love to be a literary translator.

Ouch!

I don't like either option :( I couldn't mistreat the man who has brought these beloved books into my life, but...20something years? :( :( :(

I guess...ugh I wanna say I'd force him to finish because I can't fathom waiting that long for them now, and I can't move on from them yet, but...i just couldn't do that to the person who's given me [and the world] such a gift.

So...at least by then I'll be able to discuss them with my daughter lol.

Would you rather be childless forever, or have a child like Joffrey?

Two months in prison. A full week shitting, starving, thirsty, all in a little coffin, probably 2mt under concrete... no thanks. People tend to live through prison (most of the times).

Rather chance probability to be robbed in a violent way while taking a convenient short cut to your home (very convenient minus the aforesaid), or take the longer, more tedious path, where robbery is less frecuent, but it certainly can happen?

So that's what we get when I demand more crazy? :o ;)

Diarrhea. First you will be able to eat all stuff you want and your body can only take in the good stuff and throws out the bad shit, and thus you lose weight. Constipation also is quite good at killing you, or at least rendering your colon useless and full of infections and inflammations.

Rather have a tiger during the day in your garden and you have to get to the shed to get something vital out of it (your kids or a box of twix and snickers) or have the same task, but it is night and an electric storm made all light unavailable, and no, fire wont work either, and this time there is no tiger, but something that makes the scariest animal noise you ever heard, but don't know what kind of nighttime predator it might be, or if it is just some herbivore with smoker's lung that makes those scary noises.....

Yeah I remembered that one from joff. I just wanted to know what civilians would chose

I would rob the truck. There are less persons involucrated.

Would you rather plant an explosive and make it boom in a random moment without knowing who you damaged or Murder a random guy yourself using a knife or some other melee weapon

Sorry for using those words I am no native speaker

No one will notice. No one will know.

Yeah I remembered that one from joff. I just wanted to know what civilians would chose

I would rob the truck. There are less persons involucrated.

Would you rather plant an explosive and make it boom in a random moment without knowing who you damaged or Murder a random guy yourself using a knife or some other melee weapon

Sorry for using those words I am no native speaker

No one will notice. No one will know.

The knife... hands on is so much better

Would you rather eat 36 boiled eggs in 3 hours or drink 36 beers in 3 hours.

36 beers, that's pretty much my vague memory of college before getting kicked out.

Would you rather have access to whatever media you wanted in your free time but have to watch a REALLY ANNOYING cartoon movie every single day for six months, or lose your ability to read for entertainment (work and shopping etc. are still possible) for the same length of time?

warden

Rather eat a bird(You do not know what kind of bird) or a non flying vertebrae of any kind?

You know, it's that situation in a foreign country where neither you nor the chef understand each other and he just makes vague hand gestures and noises.

Bring me shackles, bring me oil, tonight I shall stain the soil.

sorry, I just love my limbs D:

{a joke of course}

Rather safe some stranger from drowning with risk of getting wet yourself, or safe a cat with her young from burning with no risk for yourself, except being smothered in love by kittens and a cat?

Burned alive. And I will look you in the eye. You will not hear me scream, but you shall know, I know that you know that you could have saved those kittens in the fire.

:D

Buy a cake or steal a cake that is positioned on an open window like in some Disney film?

You know, they say: Stolen things taste the sweetest.

Archived