Guess the Owner the Sequel

Buckwheat

Buck, you've been a great host and should continue if we aren't wearing you out.

I like that book!

I did that to Dune at one point. I have not done that to any of my ASOIAF books - I have an excel spreadsheet instead.

I'm trying to remember who has put pictures together in a mosaic like that before. A little research may be required. :ninja:

Wrats!

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Nobody has done that . . . at least Buck has made research very easy. :)

OK I'm going with the floor. That's a very American looking floor (no, I really am not joking! :D ). I'm going to say lil' ghost.

eta

Oops, Tater already got it - and I was wrong about the floor! :blushing: embarrassing. Also, I never pictured RB as someone who would treat her books like that (I mean I would and do, but, but . . . I'm like that with all my stuff.

eta 2

Bucky, excellent reasons.

I think First would be an excellent host as well.

You know bucky you lied to me :P you said we were gonna stick to 3 stuff per person and this is the 5th rhae item :P It's part of the reason I didn't guess her after the first 3 .

Sorry. I told you that earlier in the game because I had no idea how long the game will go on. And I had no idea this was the fifth item of her.

If the same players keep playing, it is obvious they would be repeated! If you do not want them to be repeated, bring in more contributors. Starting with a certain bog devil here. :P

Sorry. I told you that earlier in the game because I had no idea how long the game will go on. And I had no idea this was the fifth item of her.

If the same players keep playing, it is obvious they would be repeated! If you do not want them to be repeated, bring in more contributors. Starting with a certain bog devil here. :P

Nah, I'm fine with it , it's just that ot felt like I was handicapped I'd be thinking that this really reminds of him/her but then I see that they have more than 3 and think to myself ; buck would never lie to me ! :lol:

He loves me not that evil peasant , no love for potatoes :bawl:

Those aren't actually bookmarks at all, but tiny post-its as Buck said and their purpose was not to mark where I stopped reading.

And I don't treat all books this bad, though I have to say I'm not careful with them at all. This poor paperback GoT was abused for a Reread project.

I love Zar's bottles.

What are you talking about you coco chicken ? :P

Never mind me. I'm just babbling incoherently over here. :P

Those aren't actually bookmarks at all, but tiny post-its as Buck said and their purpose was not to mark where I stopped reading.

And I don't treat all books this bad, though I have to say I'm not careful with them at all. This poor paperback GoT was abused for a Reread project.

I love Zar's bottles.

I have very similar tabs that I use for marking passages that I like.

I love Zar's bottles.

I should send you a pic of my text books and anatomy guides :lol: those books should sue me for abuse :p

It's okay chicken you tried bit mental chemistry will beat you every time :love:

Archived