A scene you wish to see in Winds of Winter?

Shadow Cat 75

Yeah I agree... I hope it's Theon, The Hound or Jon... But I don't really care... Even if its Arrianne I will be happy... The coolest thing ever:

"Theon sat upon the seastone chair for the first time. His procession followed him in. The iron men watched him admiringly. A call of

"King of seven fingers" arose from the crowd. Theon begins his story, blah blah blah, and it ends with him pointing at a man being dragged along by Asha, naked and gelded, with all his fingers and toes cut off, and saying

"That is how I found Reek," and Ramsay saying

"It rhymes with meek." End of last Theon chapter".

I think it would be awesome if Arya kills Ramsay and she reveals herself as the real Arya Stark just before plunges Needle into his chest...right where the heart is (or should be in his case).

How or why she gets to Westeros is up for debate.

Pretty sure he'll have Gendry repair the breastplate, and then wear it himself. It's obviously the best narrative choice for Jaime's arc.

I completely agree! He needs nipples in the worst way!!! <<<didn't think that sentence would come out of me when I woke up this morning!

I think it would be awesome if Arya kills Ramsay and she reveals herself as the real Arya Stark just before plunges Needle into his chest...right where the heart is (or should be in his case).

"Honey, I'm ho-ome!"

"Who are you?"

"Your wife." *stab*

YES PLEASE!

I'd also like Nymeria's wolf pack to make an appearance. We haven't seen her in so long, I miss her.

Resurrected Jon Snow coming to Winterfell to kick Ramsey's ass! Jon is taking on several flayed men at once... Ramsey sneaks up to stab Jon in the back but Theon saves Jon by killing Ramsey but dies himself in the process, redeeming himself by saving Robb's heir to atone for his failing Robb.

That would be awesome.

Wolves killing everyone who wronged the starks, yup just that.

For real though I want to see a grand battle thats totally ludicrous, it would be SK real in the ASOIAF way but just insane as well.. Like the others breaching the wall just as Jon rises/dragons get there/golden comp arrives. Survivor is the true Last Dragon.

Not gonna lie I may be one of those cheese pots that ship Jon and Dany lol maybe they should survive to setup the new Tarstark dynasty? Have a bunch of kiddies that could warg wolves but ride dragons too. Have the dragons and wolves bang. Diredragons.

I need diredragons

Someone needs to light Ramsay on fire. Seriously. Anyone. Theon, Roose, Stannis, I don't care. Bastard needs to burn.

Actually I think that it is going to be Asha.

She is strong, she has experience from battle and fighting, she has reason to loathe Ramsay and she is a woman.

It would be very fitting from Ramsay to be deafeated in a duel by a trueborn lady from the Iron Islands, who also happens to be Theon's sister.

Otherwise what is the point of Asha reuniting with Theon after all that time?

Also I am looking forward to a meeting between Tyrion, Vic and Tyrion, Barristan.

GRRM also said that

“Well, Tyrion and Dany will intersect, in a way, but for much of the book they’re still apart,” he says. “They both have quite large roles to play here. Tyrion has decided that he actually would like to live, for one thing, which he wasn’t entirely sure of during the last book, and he’s now working toward that end—if he can survive the battle that’s breaking out all around him. And Dany has embraced her heritage as a Targaryen and embraced the Targaryen words. So they’re both coming home.”

And hopefully LS shall die in the next book.

Archived