The Poster Below , V. 14

N/A

Oscar and Olivia (I struggled to think of female names beginning with O, funnily enough :p Luckily the first male name I thought of I like quite a lot.)

TPB will tell me something annoying them right at this very second (she says, as her temper begins to boil over...)

Me too! I love Oscar as a name :D I like Olivia too.

Something that annoys me? I suppose that the music I am listening too don't keep up to my hopes.

tpb will share a good song they heard recently, please!

More focus on a specific area I think, rather than broader focus in several areas, in terms of study. In terms of future career, well I would love to be able to do Pro-Bono legal work but that is unlikely to be viable for me, so I guess that is something I would change? :dunno:

TPB will tell me what they would do if money was no issue (would you work? If yes, what as? If no, what would you do with your day? Where would ypu live? Etc.)

I'd just have a family and spend time and do things we like with my wife and kids . People always promise their families things but are unable to come through because of workload or strain .

Tpb will tell us about the weather and what they wore today .

Well I am in lounge about clothes while I wait for my washing to finish, so grey jogging bottoms and a grey hooded top. I'll probably change into some jeans and a t-shirt once I get my washing hung on the clothes airer. Weather is overcast but not too cold.

TPB will tell me their least favourite houswhold task.

Archived