The Poster Below , V. 14

N/A

Bump

I did try to respond. In fact, I wrote my response and hit post, but then I moved from 3G to connected to the uni wifi which seems to have eaten my post. Oh well.

My Harrods bear was possibly my favourite gift. Or my Alan Lee illustrated copies of LOTR, Silmarillion and Children of Hurin.

TOB will do the same

I think there were three things I had been exhilarated to find under the tree. One was a BabyBorn when I was around 6-7 I think. The other my first pair of wedges/platform shoes (which looked disgusting but they were such a hype at the time) and the third was a giant toy makeup stand (you could do nails and makeup and even hair) I had begged for for so long. Oh and I was really happy about my first laptop too. That was a lot later though when I was 15

Tpb will tell is what was the best gift (most loved and appreciated by the person who got it) they gave as a kid

A photo album that I gave to my Mam. My Nanna had helped me get the photos together and put them in the album, and I had been let loose with the crafts to decorate the album cover. My mam was very happy with it.

TPB will tell me which member of their family they feel closest to (we all have one particularly close relative, right?)

Archived