The Poster Below , V. 14

N/A

I made several Christmas playlists a few years ago including classical, rock, and standard tunes. I put that on, light some cinnamon candles, pour some eggnog, and get out the credit card statements. Ah, tis the season.

Edit: Nothing funny has happened so far. Wish something funny would happen. I could use a good laugh.

Tpb is trying a new recipe for the holiday season.

A tie between Mulan and Lion King (yep, I have two faves). I love Mulan because I loved the idea of a girl who was willing to buck social conventions and risk her life to help and spare her father, becoming stronger and braver for it. And I love Lion King because it was the first movie I remember watching and I watched it a lot in my childhood so I've got good memories attached to it. Also I love Mufasa.

TPB will do the same.

I've spent the day by myself, but I guess I can see the funny side of me being splashed by someone driving through a puddle. Its funny in hindsight (esecially since my iPod wasn't damaged)

TPB will tell me their plans for tomorrow (or today, depending on the time where tpb is)

So was it the sunbathing or the rabbit that makes it embarrassing ? :lol:

Well does it count when I pour a bucket of water on my neighbours while they're having sex ? (Thankfully they're not mu neighbours anymore)

Tpb will share their favorite thing to watch live (sports , plays, ballet ...etc. )

Archived