Events that didn't happen. U would have paid 2 see

I'll start off with 2 King Robert situations. One is if he uncovered Cersai and Jamie. 2nd is if the High sparrow was put in office when Robert was still alive. And with allll of Roberts sins, he would have been arrested. If some sparrows actually tried to detain Robert (who would have kings guard as well) it would not end well for the sparrows. I would have paid a gold dragon to see those

This was my first post how do I put my reply underneath a quote from someone else.... Sorry

All good

1) Hit quote, 2) type beneath the text

U can also click "More reply options" in the bottom right to preview your post before submission

And by submission I mean submitting to my superior intelligence

:bowdown: :whip:

Torrhen Stark not bending the knee and sending Brandon to assassinate the dragons.

Oberyn killing the Mountain... and taking Tyrion to Dorne for the sweet afterparty.

All good

1) Hit quote, 2) type beneath the text

U can also click "More reply options" in the bottom right to preview your post before submission

And by submission I mean submitting to my superior intelligence

:bowdown: :whip:

Haha I'm freezing at the wall b4 I subject to any masters (spits at idea) (spits again)

Tywin and Stannis having a one on one stare off and at the same time comparing their family life and giving their thoughts on the other family life. by the end of it, Stannis would say What the hell to Tywin about his treatment of Tyrion's first wife.

Archived