Mafia Game 79 - Game of Thrones Finale Party!

House Targaryen

For pointing it out in such an open way in thread. It reads to me as a kind of "Hey, boss, remember there's no healer!"

Sorry, no, pointing out that there isn't a healer listed after you started the whole weirdness with your fake Seacrest vote doesn't make a person suspicious, it means that they bothered to read the role list.

Or do you think that your FM is so much a fool that they wouldn't read the role list?

Sorry, no, pointing out that there isn't a healer listed after you started the whole weirdness with your fake Seacrest vote doesn't make a person suspicious, it means that they bothered to read the role list.

Or do you think that your FM is so much a fool that they wouldn't read the role list?

Doesn't matter if I think the FM are that dumb. It matters if the symp thinks they might potentially be.

While we're waiting, Renly you haven't answered my earlier question about your suspects. Why do you suspect Eddard Stark? You've mentioned reasons for being suspicious of the other people in your top tier, but not him.

I don't think I saw your question, but the Eddard think is just kind of a gut feeling.

Seacrest: After a wild end to day 1, it's a pretty quiet night here in the Red Keep as we await the results of the Ros interrogation. So why don't we take some questions from our callers. TehGoTRulzzz, you are on the air.

TehGoTRulzzz: Why are D&D changing this amazing story? I was ok with Gared and Will's roles switching. It was stupid because there was no reason for the change, but like whatever. But when they shortened that Targ dynasty by a king, I draw the line. No Jaehaerys II? WTF, man? I am NEVER watching again.

Seacrest: Whoa. I have no idea what you are even saying right now. We are here to discuss the new new thing man. Real reality TV. Let's try this again. 35THreread, you are on the air.

35THreread: That handle is actually from 2006. I am now on my 47th reread, heh. Just sayin'. Anywho, someone should tell these yahoo actors to learn their story. It is NOT a zebra, it's a zorse dammit. Come one, read the source materials. And then re-read it. And again some more.

Seacrest: Right so, that's enough calls, I guess. Let me just take a moment to thank Sean Bean for joining our finale party. I know you originally had a conflict, but if I had realized the conflict was rescuing topless models in distress, I would not have pushed so hard to get you here. I would have pushed hard to get me there. You know what I'm saying. You are a true hero, sir. Wear your flesh wound scar with pride. Wait, what's this? I am getting word that Ros has broke. The results are on their way up.

Attractive blond hands Seacrest a sealed envelope.

Seacrest: And we'll have your results . . . right after this commercial break.

Voice Over: And we're off the air.

Seacrest: Sandy, I think it's time you got some more air time. Let's have you be the reader for anything that comes in.

Voice Over: Ryan, there's an issue with one of the actors. Oh, boy, Ryan, someone's dead in there, man. We need to get the the police in here. Shit just got real.

Seacrest: This is real reality TV. What did you expect man? Grip 1 knows I'm not playing games here either. This is big time stuff. Prime time here we come! Roll the cameras.

Voice Over: Um . . . just roll with it. Deep breath. Three . . . two . . . one . . .

Seacrest: Welcome back, folks. We have another classic Game of Thrones twist. In addition to the Ros results, the Grip 1 team on the scene has struck for the first time. Sandy?

Attractive blond opens envelope.

Sandy: And Ros was . . .

Innocent.

Seacrest: No real surprise there, Ros, enjoy the rest of the game in the black cells recuperating from that interrogation. Oh, here come our players now. They're dragging out the dead body. It looks like that's . . . yes, it is, that's

Arya Stark (Masonity)

Seacrest: I don't think we'll be getting any interrogation results out of her!

It is day 2.

12 players remain: Cersei Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Eddard Stark, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Lord Varys, Petyr Baelish, Renly Baratheon, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

12 players have not voted: Cersei Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen, Eddard Stark, Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont, Khal Drogo, Lord Varys, Petyr Baelish, Renly Baratheon, Sansa Stark, Syrio Forel, Tyrion Lannister.

Any thoughts on the other suspects being bandied about?

Also, Jorah, if you are still around could you explain why you trust Renly?

I noticed him enough to include him on my list, but I didn't notice anything suspicious.

Basically. He's incredibly boring, but he's on my radar for not pinging my radar.

Love you too :)

Sweetheart, I know assume you mean well, but Tyrion probably isn't the most feasible of lynches right now.

Do you think Dany's an FM or a symp? Her behavior's pretty suicidal for an FM, so symp would be the better assumption. If so, she's the worst symp ever, because she ought to be strewing chaos and confusion if she's going down like this on D1--the only reason she wouldn't would be if her master's Ros. In which case, you should vote Ros.

Except her behaviour isn't suicidal because she, by sheer force of personality ended up not being highly suspected. Definitely possible strategy for an ambitious FM

Edit: night kill no surprise, though a shame. Equally a shame Ros wasn't evil

Bye Arya. :(

8 votes for Ros (Syrio Forel, Sansa Stark, Khal Drogo, Arya Stark, Daenerys Targaryen, Eddard Stark, Lord Varys, Jaime Lannister)

4 votes for Daenerys Targaryen (Petyr Baelish, Tyrion Lannister., Jorah Mormont, Renly Baratheon)

1 vote for Jorah Mormont (Cersei Lannister)

1 vote for Renly Baratheon (Ros)

Well I can say one thing for certain. Every evil player ended up on either the Ros or Dany mob by the end of the day (unless Ros was a symp). :P

I'm still suspicious of the four people voting Dany. They all jumped on an easy target and all of them other than Renly had tunnel vision.

BUT I also want to look at that Ros mob. Even with time ticking down, it seemed like some of those votes were rushed and people were ignoring other legit suspects. And there was no need to end the day with an hour left. Why not give Ros a chance to come back and claim if she had a role?

Archived